Chapter twenty two

This image should be enough of a hint as to what this chapter is going to be about >:)

------------

We arrived at school fairly early. The time went by quickly in the student council room, all the members were talking and I was sat with Kirari, Ririka looked like she was daydreaming but that was insignificant.

I'm cherishing my time with Kirari.

"How unsightly.." Erimi hissed as she walked past us. 

Sayaka put her foot out unnoticed, causing Erimi to trip over it an face-plant into the wooden floor. The room went silent and then the whole room apart from Kirari and Ririka started laughing in some form.

This cause the embarrassed girl to run out of the room with tears in her eyes.

"Tell that to Rin for me!" Sayaka yelled after her.

"That was cruel Sayaka." Kirari gazed at her.

Sayaka felt a bit defeated that Kirari wasn't happy about what she did, however I snuck Sayaka a little thumbs up out the view of Kirari causing Sayaka to smile to herself.

The bell went for lessons to start and I waved everyone goodbye and walked to lesson.

I got there just after Yumeko as I saw her walk into the room and I gulped.

How am I going to face her?

I entered the room and Yumeko was already sat down instead of talking to Mary as she usually did, Mary ran up to me and started babbling like she usually did, Ryota was minding his own business, everything felt relatively normal, just how it used to be.

This was my thought for the whole of the lesson, everything I was learning was normal, no mention of side bets, fights, images, being blackmailed.

I love this.

Eventually the lesson came to a close and everyone stood up in sync to go grab some food.

Mary had raced off with Ryota to be the first to be served as they were offering her favourite food as she mentioned earlier today, maybe that's why she was so enthusiastic.

I smiled to myself and grabbed my bag to leave, when I felt an ungodly strong grip on my arm. (Strong women <3)

I turn to see Yumeko smirking nonchalantly, "Follow me Y/n?"

"Please don't get involved with her" 

Kirari's words reappeared to me and I tried to loosen Yumeko's grip.

"Get off of me.. Yumeko I-"

"Follow me, Mittens." Yumeko's eyes were vibrantly red and she was already dragging me out of the room.

Why can't I have a normal life?

Yumeko pulled me to a quiet area of the school and grasped my mittens tag, "Now here's what's going to happen, Y/n~san!" Yumeko let go and clasped her hands together before becoming serious and sinister, "Just look scared for me.."

Yumeko grinned, whilst made me look concerned as she inched closer, this definitely terrified me, not because I wanted to play a part in her little 'scheme', but because I was fearful.

Yumeko began to countdown from 5, all the way to 1.

"One..." Yumeko stepped back when suddenly Kirari had raced around the corner and came to an abrupt stop.

"Y/n are you okay?" Kirari looked troubled and I was confused.

"Yes?" I tilted my head.

Yumeko smiled, "So you're here!"

Kirari looked furious, "You said Y/n was hurt!" She rushed over to me and pulled me away from Yumeko.

"She would've been if you hadn't come on time." Yumeko crossed her arms, "Anyways, onto what I was going to do in the first place."

Yumeko suddenly grabbed my mittens tag again and ripped it off my neck, making me whince.

"Leave the election Kirari, and let me gamble in your place." Yumeko had no emotion but her legs were shaking.

Don't tell me you're getting off from this.

Kirari's face dropped, "What makes you think I'll do that?!"

"In return, you'll have a mitten's-free Y/n~san, how lovely!" 

"Of course not!" Kirari and Yumeko started bickering like 5 years old.

I felt helpless, my life is being decided again, except Kirari might lose something, this cant happen, with Yumeko gambling in her place, if she wins that means Yumeko wins the title of Student Council President... and if she loses, god forbid one of those 'guests' will acquire the title for themselves!

After just two minutes of arguing, Yumeko lost her temper, "Fine! if you wont let me, then Y/n is still my mittens, which means I can do whatever I want to her, I can even do this!"

Yumeko walked over to me, grabbed the back of my head and kissed me. I tried pushing her away but she was just too strong. In the corner of my eye I could see that Kirari looked helpless as well and defeated, crushed. Yumeko let me go and let me breath, I was catching my breath before she went in to kiss me again.

"Okay!" 

Yumeko stopped dead in her tracks and laughed, pushing me away and throwing the mittens tag out of her hand.

"It's settled then, see you later President, I expect and announcement of some sorts to the school." As Yumeko was walking away, she glanced at me and we made eye contact. She licked her lips and said, "This is the fun of gambling Kirari, there's no fun without risk! And as for you Y/n, thank you." Yumeko just sounded deranged to me.

Thank you my ass.

I walked over to comfort a teary Kirari, letting her rest her head on my shoulder, "I'm so pathetic Y/n, what am I going to do? I've lost already, once I said that I accept; I had given everything up for you, please Y/n, you're all I have left, I really mean it, I have nothing else. Even my own sister wants you, everyone wants to ruin everything I have!" Kirari wept heavily, gripping onto my sleeves.

Passing students murmured and mumbled at the sight of Kirari sobbing.

What are you planning Yumeko?!  

------------

This is a short chapter however I have something good in store....