Chapter five

Warnings: Mention of rape, Attempted rape.

------Kirari POV------

''Why am I doing this? Well darling that's because..''

Wait, why really am I doing this? It's not like I can admit that I like her, I would lose face..

''Because..?'' Y/n leaned forward clapping her hands ''Kirari you're spacing out''

''Ah, because you're my pet of course, everyone needs something that they can just use''

Wait, no that came out wrong.

''Right, because I'm clearly not even human to you?'' Y/n's eyes looked red as I grew worried.

I stepped closed to grab her face, leaning in for a kiss.

''Get your hands off of me..'' Y/n swatted my hands off her face and stepped back, her lips were curled back slightly.

My mouth opened slightly, did I just get rejected? Y/n turned around without making a sound and left the Student Council Room, the doors closed and a cold draft flew across the room. I stepped forward to follow after her but the doors opened once again, I smiled until Ririka walked into the room.

''Why was Y/n leaving the room in such a hurry? She looked angry.'' Ririka's voice was cold and robotic with that mask on.

''Take your mask off when you're talking to me alone, Ririka..''

------No-one's POV------

Ririka placed her mask onto the table as Kirari sat down in her chair, biting her nails nervously, shifting around in her chair slightly as Ririka walked over and placed her hand against the back of the chair.

''What did you do to Y/n?''

''Nothing.''

Ririka looked down on Kirari and then released the pressure from the back of the chair and turned her back to Kirari.

''Sort yourself out please, She looked like she was-'' Ririka was cut short as the bell for the second lessons went off throughout the school.

------------

After lessons had finished and the final bell went off, Y/n was packing up her stuff as Sayaka stood at the doorway- waiting.

''Y/n~san, it seems you have some company waiting for you'' Yumeko pointed to Sayaka.

Y/n looked over and bit the inside of her lip anxiously, she finished packing up her things and walked over to Sayaka.

''Y/n, The President wish to see y-''

Y/n pushed past Sayaka, not even looking back.

''She can get me herself if she cares.''

------Time Skip ~ Home------

------Y/n POV------

I walk up to my floor and get to my door, as I'm unlocking it, next door's door opens and my sister leaves her room.

''Oh'' she looks at me and leans against the wall.

''How come you're at home, Mia?'' I take my hand off my handle bar and let my door swing open by itself.

''I left school as soon as it finished, but you're here before me and dressed.'' I continue, tipping my head to the side slightly, I rarely see her that much these days.

''I didn't go to school today, I felt ill..'' Mia whined, walking over to me and hugging me tightly, she was taller than me even though she was the younger sibling.