Chapter eighteen

I totally didn't forget that I was in the middle of writing a story for a few months but here we gooooo!

This chapter includes some love triangle ish so be warned lmfao.

------------

I still haven't gotten any answers since that 'bet' yesterday.

"Please, rethink what you are doing Y/n!" Ririka was walking beside me, turning her head constantly to make sure she wasn't walking into anyone, her distorted voice rung in my ears all the way until I reached the classroom door.

"Will you just leave me alone!" Keeping in my tears was harder than I thought, they weren't sad tears, they were disappointed, angry, annoyed tears.

"I bet you're just being a suck up and listening to your sister!"

Ririka reached her hand out but pulled it back violently as I slammed the door in her face.

"Ah! Y/n-San~ what a lovely day it is!" Yumeko grabbed my hands and smiled.

"Yumeko... It's raining.." Mary pointed at the window.

Yumeko put her hand over Mary's mouth and smiled ..again.. at me. "Why, well it's because Y/n is here of course, they just make my day so much better"

Why is she being so overly friendly.

Yumeko has always been confusing, it's annoying, being unable to know what she's thinking behind those eyes.

"Come on mittens, I need you to come watch me do something later on" Yumeko grabbed my 'mittens' necklace.

She leaned in and whispered, "Make sure you show up." 

If I knew what's best for me I wouldn't go.

------------

I came.. ( ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡° ) )

Yumeko was hugging me and swaying side to side, twirling the chain of my necklace around her fingers and giggling. "I knew I could trust you!"

"Yumeko, why are we just sat in a room?"

"Well were waiting for someone" Yumeko place her finger on my nose, "Perhaps two.."

Two? is this a gamble..?

After we waiting for about 15 more minutes, the doors opened and indeed, three people walked through the door.

In unison. "Y/n?" "Kirari!?" I stared at Kirari with a gauntless expression, then that man i saw briefly the day those people arrived, what was his name?

"Ibara Obami" He stuck out his hand, with his other in his pocket.

Right..

I shook his hand, half-heartedly, I mean I don't even know him, who knows, he could be like Jun..

"Let's begin the gamble!" Yumeko clapped her hands together, "Don't worry Y/n-San, you're here to view over this gamble, so is Kirari for Ibara's sake, isn't that right?"

Her eyes seemed to glow , is like what it seemed, I looked up and could see Kirari was visible uncomfortable, we made eye contact and I made no hesitation to break it, I sat behind Yumeko , just slightly to the right. 

I could notice Kirari was trying to mouth things to me but didn't want to make it obvious else it would be viewed as cheating.

So many thoughts are going through my head right now, what is she thinking, why are they here, what are they doing, why am I even here, what does Yumeko need with me specifically... My head hurts.