chapter ten

(A/N) I'm a bit behind on chapter than I expected, I was dying to start writing yesterday but my internet had some issued for 10 hours then I suddenly ended up catching a cold and feeling ill, but now my internet is back up and I can finally write! :) 

Warnings: Smut, blackmail/bullying, swearing.

(From now on I'll put a ' * ' on the beginning of smut parts so you can skip it if you want to)

-------------

I come to a halt hearing a few voices, I take a few deep breathes to make sure they couldn't tell I wasn't rushing here.

''Don't keep us waiting'' A mans voice silenced all of the others as I stepped around the corner.

It's the same people, but why is Jun here... Isn't he supposed to be watched by The Student Council Members..?

I walk over to them with my hands roughly holding onto each other in front of me, placing myself the furthest away from Jun. The girl who punched me first that time lifted her phone up and there was the same picture I was sent earlier, the one of me and Ririka.

''H-How did you get... get that photo?'' I watched the phone carefully as the pulled it down back into her pocket.

''That is something I don't need to tell you at all. tough luck.'' She giggled slightly and so did the other girls.

The other girls... speaking of girls, where is that tall one with the glasses?

''U-um-'' I raise my finger slightly to ask what was on my mind but obviously that wasn't allowed.

''Now then, will you be good to Jun and actually give him his apology this time..? hm..?''

I step back where then Jun quickly catches up to me from the back and grabs my wrist, I don't dare look at his face, those disgusting stares, those disgusting hands, those disgusting words.. His other hand trailed down my shirt once again.

''Good girl'' The girl started to walk past us, I hang my head low, not using any strength before ripping my wrist out of Jun's grasp.

I jump at the girl and she falls onto the wall. I grab her shirt collar and lift my fist up above her. She uses her hands to cover her face.

Her actions look like she's scared, but.. why is she smiling?

*snap*

A sound...? A camera?!

I drop the girl to look to my right and see the tall girl with the glasses, her face buried in her phone, and my bag on her shoulder.

''What..?''

''Honestly you're so predictable, she even told us this would happen'' the girls spoke to each other with Jun as they walked away.

Who is she..? What do they mean by that? Are they working for someone?

The girl with glasses just stood there, she stared at me with concerned but cold eyes, I couldn't tell what action she would take next. She looked down and pulled her phone down to her eyesight and started texted someone. After a few minutes of me standing there speechlessly she looked up and started to walk away.

''Hey.. hey hey!'' I yell at her, grabbing her arm.

''What the hell just happened?!'' 

''...'' She stood there then easily pulled her arm away.

She showed my the picture, showing me about to punch a 'defenceless' girl.

''Why?'' I grab my bag then look up at her.