Chapter twenty five

I know this chapter probably wont match up with the character's personalities but I'd like it to be this way so it is going to be this way ¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯. 

------Ririka's POV------

"I wanted to tell you something," The girl grabbed her shirt and leaned over, "Hold on.. hah.. a minute-" She heaved, "I ran here, I need... a moment to catch my breath."

"What nonsense are you spewing," I turned around with my arms crossed, "Mary Saotome" I sighed and shook my head, "What do you want to tell me, I have important business to attend to, please don't waste my time!"

I shouted at Mary and stormed past her until she grabbed my arm and pulled me back in front of her.

She caught me by surprise..

"Just give me a moment, Vice President." Mary looked at me, even though she's just staring at my mask.

I snatched my arm out of her grip and went to walk past her again, except Mary stood in front of me causing me to bump into her and fall backwards onto the ground. I hadn't noticed until Mary said something.

"You look really pretty without that god-awful mask, you know?" Mary leaned down to my eye level and placed her hand on my cheek, "You look awfully red, Vice Pres.."

I fumbled for my mask but Mary smacked it out of my hands roughly, "Say, Ririka, you're always so silent with that mask on in public, will you be able to stay silent now?"

"Mary, what are you talking abou-"

I felt my face go hot and I didn't know what to do.

She's kissing me...!

I placed my hands on her collar and gripped, tightly closing my eyes, "You're behaving so well.." Mary tilted her head and lifted my chin up with her fingers, "I love it." 

"Mary! What is the meaning of this? I don't like you!"

Why did I say that, I was enjoying it.

There was dead silence, I opened my tensed eyes to see Mary looking at the floor, her hand moves away from my face and she stood up.

"Of course, that makes sense, you probably don't even know who I am!" Mary turned away without another word and made her way through the hallway.

I could see her wiping her face with her tears, I was left on the floor my masked scattered  towards the bookshelf. 

I bet my face is priceless..

I couldn't build up the courage to stand up and just tucked my knees in to my chest.

"Ririka..? Ririka!" A familiar voice echoed down the hallway.

Kirari!

By the time Kirari had made it to my office, I was stood up, facing the same window with my mask on my face once more.

"I just saw some girl leaving here, I thought it would've been locked unless you were here so I came to check it out, weren't you supposed to be watching Y/n?" Kirari wandered around my room, snooping at all my things, typically.. "Hey, your ears look extremely red, are you okay?"

"I must be coming down with an illness." I pretended to cough and turned to look at Kirari, "I'll be leaving to watch Y/n now."

"Your uniform is all messed up, your skirt is kicked up at the back and your collar is scruffy, don't walk around like that!" Kirari scolded me, "Anyways, I hope it was a good rendezvous, I'll be going back to the Student Council room, keep an eye on Y/n."

"Of course." I quickly speed-walked past Kirari to avoid any more games of 20 questions and her curious mind, to safely stand at the outsides of the hall and keep an eye on Y/n.

------------

I was stood in my usual spot, my gaze fixated on Y/n and making sure Yumeko wasn't trying to prey on her again or do her usual shenanigans. Then suddenly that yellow haired girl; Mary Saotome; walked over and sat on the same table as Y/n, her eyes seemed puffy and red but she seemed to have dismissed her friends about it.

Is that my fault...

A wave of guilt overcame me, that was selfish of me.

Mary sent me a glance and still felt the kindness to give me a soft smile. Memories of the kiss came flooding back to me and my face got hot and I ran to the bathroom.

What is this? What's going on? 

I took off my mask in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, "Get a hold of yourself, Ririka!" I spoke to myself, splashing cold water on my face.

I was blushing so much, I never blushed this much at Y/n.

Mary Saotome, what have you done to me...?

------------

Short chapter but its 5am and I am exhausted writing this, I have alot of ideas to go through but itll take me a short while to get through them all. :)