Chapter 2 - Family

I couldn't agree more

TW//

Dysphoria, unsafe binding, transphobia, slurs

Beep! Beep!

I angrily threw my alarm clock across the room, and it crashed into the wall with a loud, crack! I angrily cursed under my breath and threw my sheets to the other side of the room.

Stumbling out of bed, I looked over to where I threw my alarm, and there was a gaping hole in the wall. 

"Fuck," I muttered to myself.

I went to my closet and pulled out an oversized black t-shirt, essential for daily life in my world, and some casual denim shorts.

I then went to the place where I hid my binders, under a floorboard in the corner of my bedroom. I struggled to put on my tight binder, but managed after about 10 seconds of trying.

I immediately felt my chest tighten and my breathing becoming heavier. But it was worth it. It wasn't like I was going to faint, right suddenly? Right?

Either way, it didn't matter because I couldn't just go out in public not wearing a binder. I quickly put my other clothes on and hurried downstairs for breakfast. 

My parents were watching tv (unsurprisingly). They were talking about something, and I silently listened.

"I can't believe this! How the fuck did those faggots get the right to marry? This is outrageous!" My mum said angrily.

"I know, right! I'm so glad Trump made sure the trannies can't serve for the army." My dad replied happily.

"Trump is the only good thing that has happened to this country. He's the only one who can make America great again!" My mother exclaimed passionately.

My throat tightened. Ha. I almost forgot my family was homophobic. I suddenly felt tears beginning to form in my eyes. 

Shit, no, don't cry. I love them, but it was hard to even look at them, knowing that if they knew who I really was, they would hate me.

I loudly ran upstairs, praying that they wouldn't hear me. 

"D/n! Come back!" My mum called.

I ignored her and ran as fast as I could. I slammed my door behind me, my heart beating so hard I thought it was going to fall out of my chest. I sunk to the floor and sobbed into my knees.

Why did things have to be like this?

Why couldn't my family just be supportive?

Or even better, why couldn't I have been born a cis straight guy?

Instead of some fucking depressed trans dude? 

Imagine what they'd do if I came out. I so badly didn't want to think about that, but unsurprisingly, I couldn't stop myself.

I chuckled to myself through tears, I never change. 

What looks would they have on their faces? Disgust? Anger? Disappointment? Probably that and more.

What would they do? Send me to conversion therapy to get "fixed"? Or would they choose the easy root and just straight up disown me?

I suddenly heard a loud banging on my door.

"D/n! What's wrong?" My mum shouted.

"I'm fine, nothing's wrong," I said, amazingly not choking on my tears.

"Ok, well let me know if there's anything wrong," my mum said, clearly concerned.

If you did know you'd probably want me to go to hell.

Wiping away my tears, I opened Twitter.

1 new notification from Wilbur Soot

My heart thumped loudly against my chest. What the hell? Why is my heart beating? Don't tell me I like this dude.

Having crushes are such a pain in the ass, they never lead to anything good. Only one-sided feelings and toxic relationships.

I shuddered at the memory of him. No, don't think about him.

I opened the DM and it read:

Wilby

Hey wanna come to play among us with the boys

Y/N

Sure, I'm lonely

Wilby

I'll be streaming by the way

among us starts in 10 minutes the code is ******

Sent 6 minutes ago

Shit! I had forgotten all about that.

I quickly booted up my pc, anxiety coursing through me. Oh god, please make it on time. I typed so fast that I got my password wrong six times, finally succeeding on the seventh attempt. As soon as my pc logged in, I immediately double-clicked on the among us icon.

Only 1 more minute until the game started. I punched in the game combination and sighed a breath of relief. I had made it. 

I joined the discord call just as the game started. Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo, Karl, Ranboo, Philza, Technoblade, and Quackity were there.

This was a dream come true. All of my idols in one call, I nearly squealed in delight like some fangirl but stopped myself in case they thought I was weird.

"Hey y/n!" Wilbur called out, his warm voice was welcoming and comforting. Ok, now that was weird.

"Wussap bitch," Tommy said, taking a sip from his pepsi.

"Hey bitch boy," I replied.

Tommy breathed in and I tensed, waiting for what was about to happen.

"HOW DARE YOU?! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK-" Tommy shouted, before being cut off by the familiar discord mute sound.

The whole call erupted into laughter. I imagined Tommy's face and burst into another fit of laughter

"Sorry about that, he can be a bit much at times." Tubbo apologised, not quite recovered.

"It's ok, It's Tommy's fault anyway," I said politely.

I heard a beep and looked in chat:

Tommyinit

unmute me pissbaby

I giggled and Tubbo unmuted him.

"You guys are so mean," Tommy pouted.

"Ok bitch boy," I replied, smirking.

-

I didn't write something that was less than 700 words pogchamp