Chapter 14 - Help

Just a heads up, there's some 18+ stuff in this chapter such as attempted rape.

"Be my bitch."

The words played back and forth in my head again, again, and again. All I could do was stare at him in silence, my mouth hanging so low I thought it was going to dislocate from my jaw. My mind was a complete mess of unanswered questions. I couldn't even process anything properly from the weight of his words.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"You heard me, eagerly spread your legs for me whenever, wherever. Tell me how wet you get whenever you see me, beg to fuck me until you can't even stand." He said with a smirk, standing confidently.

 I couldn't believe this guy. Who in their right mind would say that to anyone? There had to be more than just a few loose screws in his head to have the audacity to say that, after all he's done to me. I clenched my fists into a tight ball, knuckles white from the pressure.

 I didn't even have a family anymore, so there was no point in accepting. But he could leak the information to my already small number of friends and anyone else who knew me. I would be bullied and ridiculed, nobody would come to help me because after all, I'm just a freak. A stupid, pathetic, cowardly freak.

No, I couldn't let him win. Nothing could be worse than being that piece of shit's plaything. it sent shivers up my spine, I couldn't imagine how horrible and traumatizing it would be to have to suck up to him again. 

I'm not going to do it, no way in hell.

"N-no," I tried to say confidently, but failed miserably.

"Speak up, I can't hear you," he smirked.

"NO YOU FUCKING FREAK," I shouted, my breath heavy.

"Talk about feisty, you know how much I love girls like that. Or should I say, guys?" He cooed.

"Can you just leave me alone, I don't care if you expose me," I scowled.

"Come on, have a bit of pity for me. It took me a lot of effort to first find you, stalk you, then walk in the pouring rain to come to meet you." He pleaded.

"And?" I said, fed up with his bullshit.

"I haven't been able to move on since you broke up with me. You're just...different. Can you just please at least consider-"

"Go home. I'm not going to get back with you, no matter what." With that, I turned in the opposite direction and began walking aimlessly. 

"I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice." He said threateningly. I heard him sigh and reach his hand into his pocket.

The sound of a gun cocking. I stopped, the hairs on the back of my neck raised. What? Was he insane?

"W-what?" I muttered.

"I warned you, take one step and I won't hesitate to shoot." He says coldly.

Oh my god, I was going to die.

"W-what do you want?" I stuttered.

"Come with me, and I'll consider not shooting," he said coolly.

He would consider it, son of a bitch. "Ok, fine, you win," I say.

I turn around and meet Nam's face smiling more than I had ever seen before. He looked light Light Yagami when he thought he had won. In all honesty, it scared me, sending cold shivers down my spine.

I walked towards him and he grabbed my hand to make sure I wouldn't go anywhere. He put his gun back in his pocket to avoid suspicion from bystanders. We walked through the empty streets, at this point, the rain had ceased and now a rainbow was visible. Not the most suitable situation but whatever.

Soon enough, we reached his house. Oh god, I never wanted to be back here. What was he planning to do with me anyway? Is he going to sexually assault me? Please no. But I knew deep down that would be the only reason he would bring me to his house.

He opened the front door and roughly grabbed the collar of my shirt, throwing me through the entrance.

"Hey! What was that for?" I said angrily, getting back up before he pushed me back down.

"You're not going anywhere," he said looking at me with an expression filled with desire. "I've been waiting for this for so long, you don't even know. All those long nights, thinking of how I would utterly destroy you, leaving only a shell of your former self."

I shivered just at the thought of him doing that. It scared me out of my mind. Without warning, he climbed on top of me, lifting my shirt halfway.

I shrieked and kicked at him in desperation, begging for him to just leave me alone.

"Stay still!" He yelled angrily.

As if, I was not going to get raped by this son of a bitch.

I suddenly heard footsteps coming from the stairs. Was someone coming to save me?

I finally managed to kick Nam in the groin, sending him flying backward. I scrambled towards where the footsteps were coming from and saw a man in what looked to be his mid-twenties. He was quite handsome as he stood there in his light grey dressing gown, holding a cup of steaming hot coffee. He had brown hair that curled up in odd directions, I assumed that he had woken up not long ago. He reminded me of someone. Wait, was that...

Wilbur?