two: one

-Title; War-

"Balloons?"

"Check!" Alice smiled as she threw the pack of balloons in the shopping cart Rose pushed while Margo kept the list in one hand and her pen in the other.

Margo had really become a lot closer with the two of them. While this was her first time really alone with them together, as the other times had been with Edward next to her as she squeezed his hand as tight as she could possibly grip; which did not even make the boy flinch.

"Candles for the cake?"Margo called out, watching as Alice sent her a small smile before turning towards the shelf and grabbing a pack of candles that hung directly in front of her eyes.

"All white? Or fun colours?"Margo tried to keep her thoughts to herself, knowing that she would have picked all white, but this wasn't her cake. Her and Mary had really be working on Margo's realization that some people like certain things she doesn't. Margo had asked her to share experiences where someone who loved Mary did nice things for her. Ever since Margo and Edward had begun their 'modern-day relationship' Margo had really be asking for more advice on what it is like for someone else, she wanted to be more functional in understanding and processing emotions, so that she could understand and try to help with his issues the way he helps with hers; even if she didn't always getting right, she was trying.

"Bella seems.. fun? Maybe the colours?"Margo spoke, trying hard to sound like she was really trying to help. But her sentence made both Rose and Alice look at each other and snicker, making Margo frown slightly. She had messed up. She missed Edward. It wasn't until she wanted to look up and ask Edward why they were laughing, that Margo suddenly felt very empty, and she wasn't sure exactly why, but she had a feeling it was Edward related.

The car ride home was a silent one for Margo, but she had realized how much she favourited driving as an activity while she sat in the back seat with her head leaning against the window.

"Are you hungry Margo? Do you want to stop anywhere?"Rose asked, using the rearview mirror to look at margo, who sat up straight due to the fact that someone was speaking to her; her father had yelled at her once for it, and she never did it again.

"No, Im okay thank you"Margo nodded, trying to send a small smile her way, but Margo just began to feel uncomfortable as she played with the skin around her fingernails.

It was very rare in the last coming weeks to spend a day without Edward, he'd actually snuck up to her room a couple of times after Owen had thought he'd left, laying with her when she fell asleep; Margo had been having nightmares of the night in the ballet studio ever since. While she felt it was wrong to keep another thing from Owen, she also felt like she needed him there, and so, another secret went into her vault- something that was slowly eating at her.

Before she knew it, they had come to a stop in the long, wooded, driveway. The beautiful Cullen home is in view as the two in the front shared looks.

"Um, Margo, would you mind staying in the car for a second?" Rose asked as she and Alice turned in seats to face her. With her eyes looking in-between both of their heads, her heart rate began to pick up.

"Why? What's wrong with Edward?"Before either of them had a chance to answer, her seat belt was off and her legs were running; forgetting about the supernatural abilities that stood along the property. Margo could feel her heart running a mile a minute, her palms sweaty and lumps in her throat; "textbook panic attack" she thought to herself.

As soon as the door opened, her hands went right to her ear as yelling had taken over the whole house. Edwards voice first, then Kian's, then his, then Esme's, then Edwards again.