Chapter 3

Beyonce's POV

I was driving for about an hour when I spotted the girls. They looked scared as ever. I got out of my car and ran over to them."Are you guys OK," I asked sounding worried. 

They both shook their heads and I just picked up Kacey and motioned for Imani to follow me. Imani got in the passengers seat while I put Kacey in the back seat and then I got in the drivers seat and then I drove off.

 I got home and Imani took a long hot shower and I took Kasey a nice warm bath. I then gave them some clothes and took them to the guest room. They both got on the bed and cuddled each other for warmth. I smiled and put the blanket on top of them and left the room to go to sleep.

Jay's POV

I woke the next morning and Bet wasn't next to me. I know I pissed her off last night and to be honest I kinda pissed myself off.

 I felt bad for what I said. My gut said one thing but my mind said another. I really didn't want to see those girls anymore, not because they ruined my relationship with Bey but because I feel bad for what I said and I don't know how to approach them.

 Anyways I did my morning routine and went downstairs to my lovely wife and daughter. "Hmm, it smells good in here..." I said walking into the kitchen.

I walked in to see those girls; Imani and Kacey.

Bey, Imani, Kacey, and Blue looked at me and I felt awkward. I ignored their stares and ate breakfast. I didn't kiss Bey for the first Time because she was mad at me. After breakfast I went into the living room and watched ESPN.

Imani's POV

I woke up the next morning because someone pulled the covers off of me. "GET UP SLEEPY HEAD!" Beyonce yelled and me and Kacey groaned. I then said, "Do you know how long it was since we've slept under a blanket," I said complaining and she smiled then said, "Just get up and get ready for the day," then kissed me and my sister on the cheek and left the room.

 I got off the bed and gave me a Kacey nice warm shower I brushed my teeth as well as Kacey and went downstairs to eat breakfast. We were happily eating breakfast until Jay walked in, and that's when breakfast got silent.

 After breakfast I went into the studio while Kacey went to explore the house. While in the dance studio I sat on a couch and started to sing "survivorBy Destiny's child.

"Now that you're out of my life I'm so much better, you thought that I'd be weak without you but I'm stronger,you thought that I'd be broke without you but I'm richer, you thought that I'd be sad without you I laugh harder you thought I wouldn't grow without you now I'm wiser thought that I be helpless but I'm smarter, thought that I'd be stressed without you but I'm chillin, you thought I wouldn't sell without you sold nine million I'm a survivor, I'm not gon give up, I'm not gon stop, I'm gon work harder, I'm gonna make it I will survive, keep on surviving (x2). Thought I couldn't breathe without you I'm inhaling, you thought I couldn't see without you perfect vision, you thought I couldn't last without you but I'm lastin, you thought that I would die without you but I'm living, thoughts that I would fail without you but I'm on top, thought it would be over by now but it won't stop, thought that I would self destruct but I'm still here, even in my years to come I'm still gon be here. I'm a survivor, I'm not going to give up, I'm not going to stop, I'm gon work harder, I'm gonna make it, I will survive, keep on surviving (x2)." 

That's when I stopped because I noticed that Beyonce and Jay-Z were standing outside watching me. So I decided to put on a show. I got up and went to put music on.