Chapter 5

Beyonce's Pov

After the show we went home. Shawn never said a word about the girls the entire car ride. In fact they actually talked. They played and had fun. Imani talked about her and Kacey's life. They actually had bonded and it looked like they had fun. When we got home Kacey played with Blue and it was adorable, While Imani and Shawn watched a Brooklyn Nets game on ESPN. I had no idea Imani was somewhat a tomboy.

Imani's POV

I was watching the Miami Heat destroy the Brooklyn Nets. I love the Miami Heat, they're my favorite NBA team. "If the Heat wins you owe me 5... I mean 50 dollars" I said and he laughed, "OK, if the Nets win, you owe me 50 dollars." I just looked at him with the what the hell face expression. "Does it look like I have that much money" he laughed and nodded then I yelled, "Beyonce, your husband is mentally ill," she laughed as well as Jay. 

We finished watching the game and Miami won. Jay paid me and challenged me to a basketball game and of course I accepted. Who doesn't want to beat Jay-Z  in a basketball game. After the game I ate some noodles and ended up being the last person to go to sleep.

The next day

I woke up at 12:00 noon the next day. I was surprised no one woke me up.I got up and did my morning routine. I went downstairs and noticed no one was home. I'm not pissed that they left me home alone at all I didn't want to go anywhere anyways. I went into the kitchen and noticed a note on the table. It read:

Your breakfast is in the microwave. I took Kacey and Blue to the park to play. Be back soon.
                                          Love
                                                    Beyonce.

I ate my breakfast and after I went outside to the pool. I jumped in and swam around until Jay came home. "Where were you" I asked, "My office, he said "Oh, you ready for the game" I said and he nodded. We both got ready and went out front to the basketball court. 

He let me start the ball which was a mistake on his behalf. We played half-court with 1's and 2's up to 21. I started out swishing a 3 point shot which was only 2 points. When it was his turn he tried doing the same thing but missed the shot. I got the rebound and went out. I wanted to make the illusion that I was going to shoot another 3 but I didn't I went around him and did a lay-up. It was fun, I ended up crossing him and he ended up blocking my shots but at the e d of the game, I won. 

The score was 21-10. 

"I should take you to a game one day" he said, "That day is the day Miami and Brooklyn verse each other again" I said and he nodded."Rematch," "Nah" I replied and ran to play in the pool again.

Beyonce's POV

I was at the park with my sister; Solange and her son; Julez. Julez and Kacey hit it off so quick. It was adorable. 

Solo loves Kacey and can't wait to meet Imani. 

"Why don't you adopt them" Solo asked,"Because Shawn didn't like them. He actually made them cry. That was at first, but I'm starting to think he likes them now" I answered. 

"Do you want to adopt them, Bey," "Of course I do, I feel as if they are my biological daughters"  I replied. "Then adopt them," "I'm gonna have to get Shawn's approval" I said and got to call the kids to leave because it was getting late. 

I'm surprised the media didn't catch me with Kacey. "You still up for dinner, tonight" I asked Solo before getting into the car. "Of course" she replied getting into her car and I also got into my car