Chapter 11

Beyonce's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling lonely. I felt the empty side of the bed and cryed.That was a bad habit I had since the fight. I missed Shawn and I wanted him back. I missed how every morning he made me feel extra special.

I laid there and cryed for about 5 minutes. I finally sat up on my bed and wiped my tears. I got up off my bed and some the girls up. I then went to my bathroom and did my bathroom routine.

When I was done I headed downstairs to eat breakfast. I was almost done with my breakfast when the girls came downstairs. I pointed to the microwave and they understood what I meant. Imani heated up her as well as Kacey's food. Kacey sat next to me while Imani sat across from me.

"What are you guys gonna do today," I asked, "Nothing," Imani said and Kacey copied. "What are you gonna do today," Imani asked, "Umm...I have to meet with the lawyer today at 3:00 but other than that I don't know what I'm gonna do."

I was doing the dishes when I spotted a picture of the family. I wanted that back.

I needed to at least see Shawn. I finished up washing the dishes and grabbed my keys. "Girls, I'm going out, I'll be back soon," "OK," they both said in usion.

I left the house and entered my car. It took about 15 minutes to get there. I knocked on the door and it took him about 5 minutes to answer. He finally opened the door and he looked like a mess. He only had a shirt on. He looked like he had just had sex.

"Hey, Bey," he said, "Hey, Shawn, Umm...," I said when I suddenly heard a female voice, "Bae, who was at the door," she said coming up to him to give him a kiss. She looked me up and down and gave me a distguted face.

"Is that you ex wife,"she asked, "No she's not my ex wife, the divorce papers aren't official," "Well hurry up and get divorced because we need to hurry up and get married," she said and showed off her engagement ring. "Tanisha can you please go somewhere," Shawn said but she refused to go. "No, why do I have to, why can't I stay with my boo," she said and Shawn just gave her this look and she walked away looking scared as if he were going to hit her. Shawn would NEVER hit a woman. Did he change?

He turned back to me. "Um... I'm gonna go," I said and walked away. "Bey, " he yelled out but I ignored him.

I got into my car. I needed time to think. I started to cry again because I was heartbroken.

How dare he just cheat on me like I was nothing, not care about the divorce, and get engaged while still legally married with me and not care.

I finally got home. I wiped my tears before entering the house. I didn't want the kids to see me crying. "GIRLS I'M HOME," I yelled but got no reply. "GIRLS," I yelled again but this time sounding worried, "WE'RE OUT BACK IN THE POOL," Imani yelled back and I sighed in relief.

I put my purse down on the couch and ran out back. I saw Blue at the edge of the pool and the girls doing a race. I picked her up and kissed her. I then put her down on the lounge chair and gave her a pool toy to play with.

I went over to the pool and took off my shoes and rolled up my pants sleeve. I put my feet in the water and the girls came over.

"Hey," I said, "Hi, mommy," Kacey said and I tried my best not to cry. I can't believe she was comfortable enough to call me her mom. I looked over at Imani who was on her phone, she was probably taking selfies to post on instagram.

"Hey," I repeated myself and she finally answered. "Hey," she replied still staring at her iPhone. I grabbed the phone out of her hands and threatened to throw it in the pool. "You wouldn't dare," she said, "Try me," I said with a smirk on my face. She then splashed water at me and I dropped the phone. She dived into the pool and went after it.