Chapter 18 Pt.1

Beyonce's POV
It was getting late and Imani still hasn't come home. I was getting a little worried. I tried calling her phone but it keeps going  straight to voicemail.

We tried to track her phone but its really hard when its off.

We haven't gotten the police involved yet because we wanted to handle the bastards who took our children our selves

Shawn walked into the room. He came up behind me and put his hands on my waist.

I pushed him away. "What did I do," he asked, "Its your fault we're in this situation," "How," "Because-," I said but was cut off by my phone ringing. I sighed.

"I'm not in the mood to argue right now, Shawn. Just give me some time to cool down," I said and went to go answer the phone.

I checked the caller ID and saw it was Imani. I quickly pressed the answer button before it turned into a miss call.

As soon as I pressed the answer button I heard screaming. I recognized the scream it was Imani screaming.

Shawn must've heard it because he walked back onto the room. "What-" he managed to say before I shushed him.

I guess the person who was making her scream heard us because he stopped doing what he was doing. He started to yell at her and I heard him start beating her.

The person quickly hung up the phone. I started to cry because I knew that that person was torturing her.

"I can track the phone since I now know its on," Shawn said. 5 minutes later Shawn came back with an address and armed.

We went to the car and drove to the address. The area was isolated which was good because no one would hear what was about to go down.

I grabbed my gun and ran out of the car. I didn't even wait for Jay. I had only one thought on my mind and that was to get my daughters one way or another with any means necessary.

––––––––––––––
I know, this chapter is short. Part 2 will be up by tomorrow. Oh yeah and....

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS OUT THERE. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.