Chapter 2 : Getting Started

"Flipping through pages, websites, and online pictures for a design idea is a lot of work " Jasmine said. "Well.. If you weren't so damn choosy and liked what I like we could have been done, ol dirt rag" I said. She giggled. We would always call each other the most shittiest names that came to our head. It's just a best friend thing you know.
After hours of looking we found a design; white exterior with the name sign on it, inside were black marble floors with a lilac colored wall... We both loved it, thank God because we rarely like the same thing.
We already knew where we were getting the furniture and everything but we just needed workers. Workers who were kind enough to settle for a little pay since the business was just starting. "whew, that's gonna be one of the hard things" she said. "I know but it'll work out" I told her.
Jasmine knew this was mostly my dream but I kinda forced her into doing cosmetics and nail art so it's both of ours. We both are going to be owners, well..... Duh. Just hoping customers don't be annoying and get on my nerves because I will snap, I'll try to hold it for business sake.
It was getting late and we were hungry and tired but mostly Hungry. We called the chinese restaurant and ordered food: shrimp fried rice, pepper steak, spicy chicken wings, and as usual we got our fortune cookies. "there will be hard times in life but it's up to you to make them easy" read my fortune. Sometimes I believe in them and sometimes I don't.
After we were done stuffing our faces it was about that time for Jasmine to start heading to her home. She took some of the left-over food, hugged me, and pinched my butt- little gay shit she does to make me laugh but does the opposite ha- then she left.
I locked my door and slouched in the couch because I was tired as hell. Before I fell sleep I made sure that the place was tidy then went to take a shower. Then I went into my bedroom between my cozy blankets- it was a bit cold- and just checked my social media. My mom nor aunt had texted me from I left, only my dad. I haven't changed my number at all.
As I sat in my bed, after checking my phone, I just began thinking about how much hard work it's going to be when I open up my business but I fell asleep knowing it would be alright.