Chapter 7:Grand Opening

We headed to the salon to watch the ladies paint their mannequin nails. Everyone own looked quite awesome. Each of them had their own specialties; Malia(manager)- fine stripes and nail specialist, Teresa(worker)- French tip and taping technique, Liah(worker)-airbrush and dotting technique, Anne(worker)- rhinestone(3D)  and sponge technique, Brianna(worker)- little kids nails and stamping technique, Josephine(working)- elegant nails and pedicure, and Arianna(worker)- nail shaping and drawing characters with nail polish. They were friendly and getting accustomed to each other. That was a good thing but I could see that Liah did not like Josephine as much.  Oh well they would eventually work it out, hopefully. We all grabbed some lunch when we were done then went home to start preparing for the opening.

Time for the opening. It was at the salon. We had drinks, a dj that was playing some nice songs, people of the neighborhood and their friends and families were there, the new workers were there, Jay was there of course, Jasmine,myself, and many other people. There were also cakes and cupcakes with edible nails on it.
Everybody was just chilling and having a good time and getting to know me and Jasmine. I introduced Jay to Jasmine and they got along well. It was now coming to an end and we all made a toast to this nail Salon in being very successful. It was a blast.

Since tomorrow was Sunday we did not open the store but Monday we would officially open it. Instead I invited the workers to come shopping for their nail polishes and decorative items they wanted around their work station. We didn't really have to buy much nail polish because they already had their own. Fun shopping day.
We all went home and relaxed.