Chapter 11: What The.... Fake?

"what the heck?" I said trying not to curse. "are you coming to get her or what" my aunt asked as I can hear my sister in the background crying. I said "why are you doing this" making a confused face at my phone. "I said are you coming to get her, I'm done with yall asses I never liked any of yall only did it for my sister and she's dead now so both of you can get out my life now and never fucking call me." I looked confused as fuck. I told her tell Kate I'm coming now and hung up.
It was an hour I had reached. I pulled up into the yard to see my sister outside sitting on the steps with her suitcases. I got angry as hell and started banging on the door. She didn't answer. I said to myself just calm before I end up in jail. I took my sister bags and put them in the trunk. Me and her got inside the car heading to dad's house.
" I never really liked her to be honest" Kate said "she always seemed so fake and now I see" she added. I said "I'm sorry this happened to you but don't worry about it". "Are you hungry?" I asked. She said yes so we went to Red Lobsters. After that we went by our dad's house and told him everything, he was quite furious but he said don't worry about it too. He then asked if I could let her stay with me and go to school up there. I said "only if she wants to" she said "yes". We slept here for tonight. Tomorrow I would go withdraw her from the school and get her transcript. There was a nice school about five blocks away from where I lived, Jacksonville High, she was going into 10th grade.

As we reached to my house she started getting settled into her new room. I told her don't be shy she can eat whenever and do what she wants.
It was Saturday, I went to work with my sister and told her she can just chill here since she was new to the neighborhood and didn't want to stay home by herself. It was her first day actually here and everyone liked her. She wasn't shy at all. She even got to meet one of her biggest idols, Rihanna, who came to get her nails done. She was so excited she told me she wanted to come here every day. I laughed and told her after school.
Of course I told Jasmine everything that was going on but that didn't stop us. I then introduced her to Arianna since they would be going to the same school and they got along very well. She asked me if she can get her nails and hair done I said of course. She looked even more beautiful when she was done, duh she's my sister. "She's gonna have all the boys at school " Jasmine said to me laughing. I looked at her with a no-she-not face and laughed.

We locked up the store getting ready to head home. "so are you liking the place so-" she cut me off and said "yes!" I laughed and said that's good. We arrived home and just relaxed I ordered some pizza. We ate and talked. I told her we would go shopping tomorrow for some new things since it was a school where you dress up. I was going to make sure she looked nice every day. She got tired after a while and went sleep.
I called Jay. He explained why he didn't answer and I told him about everything that was going on. I'd have to introduce him to my sister soon cause sometimes he comes over. We talked for a while then went to sleep.

It was Sunday, I made some waffles and breakfast sausage. Kate and I ate. Then we headed to the mall to go shopping. We were in there for hours. We even caught a movie. She made sure she bought full complete outfits enough for two weeks. When we got home she apologized to me for acting so rude. "it's just all the things aunt linda said about you" she said. I told her it's okay and tell me all the things she said. This bitch got me fucked up I said to myself. I told her none of those things were true. She made a what-the-fuck face and said "wow" shaking her head. I told her we're not going to worry about her ass we gonna live our lives good and if they mad let them stay mad.