Chapter 13: The Other Day At Work

The next morning I carried Kate to school and she said that Arianna mom would be picking her up too since they both were coming to the salon after school. I said okay.
I went to the bank today to create a bank account for the business so I would be a little late. I was in line it was a bit crowded but not bad. After almost an hour I was done.

" I hate your bitch ass, think you better than everyone "says someone who happens to be Liah while being held back trying to get at Josephine."what the hell" i said while pulling the both of them to the bathroom and telling Jas to continue service.

" What the hell were you guys thinking? Do you know how bad this makes the business look? Shit, how you all look? " I asked. Good thing we had just opened a while ago and it was a slow kind of morning. They both looked ashamed of themselves. And all of a sudden......" u know what fuck this, I really like working here but I don't like her so I quit before I cause your business go bad" said Liah.
An hour had passed and it was a bit awkward but got back to normal only thing different was that Liah was not there. But it's okay business continued. Kate them had reached and she noticed Liah station was empty but didn't say anything. I would explain later.
Work was over. Whew this was one hell of a day. As we got inside she asked me about Liah and I told her everything that happened. "well zamn that's crazy" she said. I laughed and shook my in disappointment. We later ate and went to sleep.
It was about 4 in the morning and I got a call...... A really devastating one from Jas. "You need to come here immediately" she says as I can hear police sirens in the background.
What the fuck is going on now.................