Chapter 3: Chill

"Ugh. Finally I got a day just to rest."  I said. Because I surely needed it. After freshening up myself I decided to cook myself breakfast. Uh, yeah, I can cook, a personal chef for me you can say.

Finally got enough strength to walk downstairs into the kitchen.
In my kitchen were white walls, black and white checkered floors, a nice wine colored table set etc. I started to whip my batter and made some nice buttermilk pancakes, scrambled eggs, breakfast sausage, and bacon. It was  a-ma-zing! After eating I was stuffed to the max. I began to laugh because if Jasmine knew I made this she would literally kill me. (haha I'm still being sarcastic). She loved pancakes as much as I do. We eat it anytime of day. We don't care.
After cleaning the kitchen I decided that I should go to the gym because I needed to stay in shape. Duh. I packed a little duffel bag with  nutritious snacks, water, towel, headphones etc. Ready to go.
As I got outside it was still a little chilly, made me want to reenter my house and never come out, but I still went. "little cold won't do anything" I said.
Reached the gym, parked, and entered. I had already paid for membership since this was my local gym. Normally I would exercise in just a sports bra but like I said it was cold so I kept my shirt and jacket on. Started to do some warm ups and then headed for the machines.
I didn't really have a trainer cause I was not that out of shape to say I need that kind of help. I had a nice body: sweet caramel skin, curvy pear shaped, kinky brown/gold hair, light brown eyes, nice 36b-cup breasts, a nice hip, about 5'6... Just say I was pretty damn fine. I never really used my looks as something to get what I want as other women may do, just not me, I'm all about working for what I want.
As I'm working out I caught this guy looking at me, even though he turned his head quickly as if I didn't see him, and he looked familiar but I don't really know him. His name was Jayden Hemmings, nicknamed Jay, was very intelligent, tall, well groomed, very muscular, brown skin,dark-brown eyes, black hair, cute smile and teeth....lets just say he looked fucking perfect. Dream guy you can say. I kinda caught myself staring at the sweat dripping down his sexy 8pack(abs). Just "damn" I thought. If I can have that life would be harder, keeping the hoes away, but easier too.
So he must have caught me staring and he began to come over. I just was a little nervous but it didn't really show. "You like what you see?" he asked. I said "uhm... I mean sure.. Who wouldn't like staring at that sexy body", I didn't mean to say sexy but it slipped. He chuckled, {I'm going to write what he says in italicized & her bold cause I'm not with that he said she said shit. Thanks} "well you sure aren't like other girls I meet in here.", he looked with a pleased face. "how do you mean I'm not like them?". "something about you is just different " "should I take that as a compliment or--"  "yea, you're also beautiful and sexy, that was a compliment to"  He smiled.  "well thank you"  "no problem, hey why don't you get my number and maybe we can talk sometime if you aren't busy"  "sure."  He wrote his number down on a piece of paper and I put it in my bag.
After the convo we just decided to exercise together. He showed me some of his weight lifting and I showed him I can do real push-ups. He laughed, we had so much fun.
Although we were having fun I was ready to go home. As I was walking out the door he stopped me and said "wait I didn't get your name"  "Tracy"  I said.  Getting into my car I saw him looking at me with a little smile on his face and I just waved, smiled back, and left.
When I reached home I  washed up and decided to text him letting him get my number ".  About an hour later Jasmine came over and I told her about Jay and she said she knew him and that he is a good guy, I knew I was in good hands now. We stayed up and watched tv as we told each other life stories. Soon she had left and I got bored so I decided to text Jay.
We texted for a while and it was interesting getting to know about each other. After a while he messaged me and asked me to go on a movie date with him when I'm free.. I love movies so of course I said yes. I would be waiting for that date.