Chapter 4: Work In Progress

It was a sunny morning around 11:00 am the construction workers had come to the property to begin building the Salon. I was soo excited that I was seeing my dreams come true right before my face. "Fuck you bitches that said I was good for nothing" I said to myself softly. But I didn't feel like being upset today, today was a Great day!
Of course the building would take some time to be finished but the workers were moving pretty quickly. I knew I could just go and let them work but I just wanted to make sure they knew what they were doing.  Was quite pleased with myself.
About 12pm I got a text from Jay saying "good afternoon beautiful how are you"  I responded "afternoon, I'm fine and yourself". The messaging went on. Although Jay is mighty fine and I know he could have almost any girl he wants and girls would throw themselves on him, I still like him.

About 8pm it started getting late so we ended business for today. Tomorrow it would continue.
{Tomorrow}

Applying nail polish to a customer's nail early in the morning felt so good. I was at work while Jasmine was at the construction site. Yes I still work have to still make money you know. I liked it there very much, the other employees were reasonable, sometimes we got good customers and other times just no. I'll  be sad I'm leaving there but our businesses will be partners instead of competitors.
As I left work I stopped by the construction site and everything looked under control. Most importantly the building was almost finished. They were installing windows. I decided to leave after staying for a while to get ready for my date.
As I finished showering, I fixed my hair, applied mascara, dabbed a little bit of berry colored lipstick, put on my blue acid wash jeans that showed my curves and made my ass look great, a berry long-sleeved round-neck top that matched my lipstick and my timberland shoes.
He came to pick me up so we would only be in one vehicle. His ride was nice a lamborghini aventador lp 700-4. We left for the movies.

When we arrived we got tickets to see a horror movie because they are my favorite.
At some parts in the movie I would jump a little cause it was not expected. We shared popcorn and nachos and had our drinks. We had a good time.
After the movie we just walked around the mall for a while and then he carried me home. He did not just drop me off of course he came inside.
I grabbed two glasses and poured some wine into them. We made a toast and drank. Jay and I just sat on the couch and watched TV and talked. I started to curl up into his arms and cuddle because it was still cold.  After watching TV, attending the movies, stopping by my nails salon, and working I was tired so I started falling asleep on the couch next to him. He woke me up a little and asked where my room was and I told him. Then lifted me and carried me upstairs then lay me on the bed. So romantic! After laying me down I got up to take off my shoes. I changed into my pajamas with Jay in there and as I finished I went to sit beside him. "you have a beautiful body, can I touch it?" he said. I told him "we'll see" with a smirk. He chuckled.  I went to lay back down and asked him when is he going home. "this is my home to now so I'll be here"  I giggled. "oh. Really."  "yeah" with a grin on his face "it's okay as long as you stay here to keep me warm"  "I will try my best"  he came up in the bed and cuddled with me.  After watching tv that was it I was sleepy as fuck. I kissed him on those nice and juicy pink lips of his, biting the bottom one, he kissed back while wrapping his hands around the back of my neck. I hugged him and said "good night babe" he said good night also.
I went sleep happy.