Chapter 11

*unknowns pov*

I look over her body, lying there peacefully. They got her heart monitor going again a couple hours ago, and they just started letting visitors in. She's in a serious coma, and I can't believe it, he did this to her.

I take her hand in mine, her small pale hand. I look at her closed eyelids, and her beautiful mascara that makes her eyelashes look so long and beautiful. Her hair is all knotted and messy, so I start to untangle it. Then I braid it down her back.

"Tris." I whisper. I look at her lips, perfectly pink and kissable. "I love you." I whisper as I kiss her lips, then I pull my hoodie over my head and walk out of the room.

I walk out of Dauntless and back to Erudite. I walk into his room, and I look at him.

"Caleb, I need your help with something. It's Tris. She's in a coma." He just stares back at me

"Her heart monitor stopped, but it started again. They're letting visitors in now." I start to talk again.

"How do you know all of this?" He asks

"I went to visit her, and the nurses told me." I say

"Who did this to her?" He asks staring at me in disbelief.

"Tobias. Tobias did it." I whisper while looking at the ground.

Caleb just stares at me, and then he starts to grab his jacket and shoes, then he flings himself to the door.

"Come on what are you waiting for?" He asks as he runs out side.

AN// I love writing this one so much! I've been out of ideas for my THG one so if you have ideas please comment. Also comment who you think the unknown is. I'll give you a hint, he's very un-obvious and he is someone to REMEMBER