Chapter 9

*tobias pov*

I slap the girl who called me her 'boy friend' but I have never dated anyone and who would want to date me? I'm an Abnegation. She doubles over herself clutching her stomach in pain. A girl with hazel skin and darker hair walks up to her and asks things in a low voice, and she nods or shakes her head no.

The girl stares at me and says,"Tobias this is your girl friend, she is pregnant with your baby. You may have just damaged her. We are going to go to the hospital okay?"

I stare at her with disbelief, then I look at the blond girl, who's eyes have gone to the back of her head, her mouth slowly moving to breath, her chest rising up and down. "May I come with?" I ask, my voice feeling heavy.

I don't know the girl but I feel very bad for hurting her, and she does look a little pregnant, but she looks 20, and I am 16. We walk down to the nurse, the one girl carrying the other because,'I shouldn't touch her again' so, we arrive in the hospital.

I take one look at the girl. And something pops up in my head. Me, under a simulation, about to shoot her. Her pleading for me not to do it. And I know, she must be bad! She must have tricked her so called 'friends' into some kind of mind control!

I slap her face once and then I am stopped by a nurse if sorts.

"You're coming with me." She says, her voice hoarse.

"Where to?" I ask

"We are trying to get your memories back, sir." She answers as she leads me into a room.

She begins talking,"This is tris, your long time girlfriend. She fought in a war, and dies, but we did a genetic test to bring her back to life. You both love each other deeply and she is pregnant with your baby." She shows me a couple clips of Tris and I kiss I'm and of us,p-having sex?!!

Then she shows me that clip that popped up in my mind except it's different. Someone puts ME under a simulation and I point a gun at her, after a couple minutes of her pleading, she gives up and presses the gun point to her head, and says,"I love you Tobias, shoot me." And then, I remember the actual truth about her.

And I am running out of the room before you can count to 'four'