Chapter 13/Last Chapter

"Well that is quite a dream tobias." Amar says, the entering scores into the computer.
"Wait so Tris...." I whisper softly, my eyes tearing up.
"Does not exist." He says sadly.
"But it felt so real! Like I was living in that simulation." I pout.
"Yes, I know that's how simulations feel Tobias. That was the end of your fear landscape."
"How many?" I play with my hands.
"Four. Your father, heights, small spaces, and losing someone you love."
"And it's not Tobias."
"What is it then?"
"Call me Four, would you?"
"Well Four, it's about time that people are wondering if we're making out in here or something."
He laughs, and I laugh a bit to, though it's forced.
Amar leads me out of the room, but not before pulling me into a hug and slapping my back. "You did great."
I sulk back to my room, pushing an Erudite transfer out of my way, Eric his name is.
"What the hell was that for?!" He shouts at my face.
I walk away without a word in response.
I walk into my dorm and slam the door shut.
Zeke bursts into the room, with a little 14 year old Uriah by his side.
Suddenly I'm bawling, my head in my hands, and Zeke is asking what's wrong.
"Leave." I say threw clenched teeth.
"You know where to go if you need me!" He says as he closes the door lightly.
I look out the window and just for a second, I see a 14 year old Abnegation girl with blonde hair and brown eyes, with Tris's nose, working outside.
"TRIS!" I shout out the window.
She turns to me at the sound of the name, a look of confusion in her eye.
Then she walks to her parents, Natalie and Andrew Prior, who work in Abnegation. I remember them, friends of my dad.
Who was i to think Tris would know who I was?
That amazing time we had together, all of our memories, and some of the bad ones, gone.
She was just a figure of my imagination made to try and contain my lovesick heart.
AN/ I did not have any more ideas for this book, so I decided to end it here. But you can read my other books like Lost- a THG fanfic, On Edge- which is on hold, and Almost Forgotten- which I just recently finished. Love you bookies!
-H A N