Chapter 3

I leave the room, and I am running.

Running out of the compound, out of the dauntless section, and I jump onto the train. I pace back and forth on the train, but I realized it hadn't moved from the spot at dauntless.

Something seems to be stopping it.

I yell to move the train, run over the person if you have to.

But the driver doesn't budge. I run to the front of the train to confront the crazy person torturing me by not moving this train when all I want to do is get away.

Get away from life.

Slip under the water, and not return. Take a pill to much, and not awake from my sleep.

But I can't do it. I must live for tris.

I poke my head into the drivers car, and I see Zeke working the train.

"Odd place to see you." I whisper, startling him out of his creepy mode.

"Jesus tobias. Why you gotta be so stalker like?"

"Why won't you move the train?"

"Why don't you see for yourself?"

I nervously peek my head out of the train, and cover my ears with my hands as another high pitched scream breaks out right in front of me.

After the screaming stops, I peel my hands off my ears and I see a figure in dauntless black hunched over her shoulder. Of course she's in dauntless black, were by dauntless.

Than I see a horrible wound there.

The face looks up and whimpers something. I can't here but I read the lips

"HELP"

I see Tris's figure and I run to her, Tris needs help, and she needs it now. I bet you Mathew had something to do with this. I'm going to save her, and Mathew won't be here to help with the rescue.