One

It's been three years since the death of Tris. I am now 21, and she'd be 19 about this time. Her birthday was in May. And that's the time it is now. It would be her birthday. If she was Alive.

Me and Zeke always hang out. But the past couple days he's been very secretive. He doesn't talk much, and is losing weight every time I see him. He looks weaker every time to.

Once, I see him in an alleyway, talking with a stranger, who reminds me a lot of someone, though I can't put my finger on it. Then I hear her voice,

"We will give her to you in a weeks time, but you mustn't tell anyone. Promise me. Swear on Your life."

"I swear." Then I recognize the voice. It is an Old friend. Nita.
Nita pulls a boy from behind her back, and pushes him to the ground at Zeke's feet.

"The brother." She says "You're going to want him to. Quite smart he is."

And then I see the face of someone I don't like so much. Caleb.
And if it is Caleb, I know who the sister must be. Tris. After three years of being apart from her, we will finally be re-United. Now all I have to do is wait a week. It's just one week, I can handle it, right?

•••five days later•••

I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!! I MISS TRIS!!

Zeke has been getting more and more secretive, but he doesn't know I'm following him everywhere. Caleb is under lock and key, getting special treatment for his wounds.

Zeke always keeps his head down, as if he knows an unbearable secret. Which he probably does, with all the secrets he's keeping.

•••seven days•••

I follow Zeke out of the building, and down to the same dark alleyway. Pretty much the same thing happens, Zeke and Nita are talking.

"Here she is."

"Thank you so much. You don't know how happy he is going to be."

"Not that happy."

"WHY WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER??!!!" Zeke starts shouting.

"I didn't beat her up... Someone else did. But then Matthew came to her rescue... And..."

"And...." Zeke wasn't at the bearu, so he doesn't know that Mathew and Tris were close, a little to close in my opinion.

I dread her answer, because I know what she will say. I whisper it just as she says it to,

"I brought him with me."

She shoves the two people on the ground, and struts away to a mysterious way of transportation.

I can make out Tris, and without telling my legs to, I'm running over to her, desperation taking over me.

Zeke is gawking about something, but I can't see what it is until it's to late.

Tris has her hand interwoven with Mathew's.