6: the palace internal affair

The palace internal affair is a novel where it all revolved around the heroine ellie amrita..

The heroine was insulted and look down to by everyone in the social circle, She is from a commoner-born mother and also an illegitimate child of duke amrita.

The Villainess madison amrita was a scheming, deceiving and villainous person, after living 10 years as the house of amrita's only young miss she won all the favor of every maids, butler and servant in the mansion, even though she never ordered them to bully the heroine and her mother the maids on the other hand made the live of both Mother and daughter pair a living hell, they claim it's for their 'kind-hearted young miss madison'.

The novel started with the introduction of the heroine and the villainess coming-of-age ceremony, but the real plot started out inside the castle wall,

The empire's have 6th princes who are also capture targets to the heroine, each of the princes fought for the crown prince position, they stab each other in the back to get what they want---to be the next emperor....

The current empress choose 5 different lady candidate to be the future empress, One of them is the heroine and the other is the villainess, the other 3 lady candidates are either a follower of the villainess or a lady who doesn't give a shit about the position..

The 5 candidates have to come to the castle everyday for their empress-to-be education, little by little each prince had an encounter with the heroine..

The two-faced and deceiving first prince who is also a ridiculous clean-freak,
The lazy ass and quiet second prince who doesn't care about the throne,
The cheerful and perverted third prince who is the empire's number one Playboy,
The bookworm and gentle fourth prince who is total gentleman for every lady,
The tsundere-type and muscle head fifth prince who is a total idiot,
And last but not the least the murderous, scheming and silent but deadly type of guy the sixth prince whom you may know as Daichi Charlotte--lucille..

Both the viscount and seraphina's mother were assassinated on the same night, The emperor took pity of daichi and adopted him thus making him the sixth prince but seraphina didn't get much of a good end as him, she was sold off by the ex-servants of the house to a slave auction, the villainess who was coincidentally there bought her and made her a shadow guard for herself..

Here's the main point though, the villainess madison amrita isn't obsessed or in love with any of the capture targets, she doesn't care if the heroine and the capture targets ended up with each other, the only thing she wants is the empress position and the heroine--Ellie is a great threat to her plan so she needed her out of the way..

The story have a lot of twist in turns in the plot and also each of the capture targets have more than one loose screw, Other than the occasional fluff(biting, kising, hugging and touching) of the capture targets to the heroine which I couldn't understand why the author didn't rate this as a R-16 novel because it was clearly sexual harassment but they didn't, The capture targets didn't entirely rape or forced themselves at the heroine, they just do one or more attempt that was eventually leading to that anyway but what the heck..

Naturally the second, third, fourth and fifth princes doesn't care about the throne, the first and the sixth are the only one in each other's throat, they Couldn't bare to be in the same room as one another, the two are like fire and water.

The rest of the princes started to join the fight after realizing their feelings for the heroine, they knew that ellie is one of the empress candidate so naturally she'll be the future emperor's wife, and if they do have the crown prince position they can just immediately choose her as the empress and disgard the other candidates.

The first and second princes are the son of the former now-died empress, she died after giving birth to the second prince so the relationship between the two are good and comfortable, The third prince is the son of the emperor's most favored consort, the fourth and fifth prince are the total opposite of each other, one was a bookworm and the other is a muscle head even though despite the fact that they have the same mother--the current and new empress, then the sixth prince is an adopted son of the emperor.

Like all other royal families, the royals were split in two according to their habits and skills, a martial prince; those who are excellent in swordsmanship, martial arts, leading the army in battle, and a total war god,
next would be the scholar prince; they are wise, calm, intelligent, resourceful and a Shining light in the dark world.

The first, and fourth prince are both scholar princes, while the fifth and sixth princes falls in the martial prince category, While the rest of the princes are more or less fit in one of those two, I don't really know, the third perverted prince are said to be skillful in his martial arts but his too busy chasing after girl instead of focusing on his training,
the second lazy ass prince isn't any better than his third brother, when he was young the king's advisors said that the second prince is very intelligent in his study and can invent things but he was also too busy doing his own stuff (being lazy all the time) rather than studying.