8: I don't want to be a princess

Due to exhaustion and the small cuts and wounds in our body, daichi and I sleep for an entire two days, when I woke up I saw the bed beside me empty indicating that my also injured brother is somewhere else, my right arms and leg were covered in bandage Seeing that I'm in a western style private hospital room where everything was made out of wood expect for the bed foam and sheet, the glass window and white curtain, a jar of water was placed on the bed side table with a glass cup, I had trouble sitting up and reaching for it since I'm very thirsty..

I closed my eyes and leaned against the headboard, Fresh wind entering the room from the one of the open window, Everything was peaceful and calm until the door opened, A man with black hair as dark as the night sky and red fiery eyes entered, for some reason I thought I was looking at daichi--an older daichi but it wasn't him, a heavy and cold aura resonating from him walked toward me, When he saw I was awake he spoke..

"Your awake" his voice was deep and low, It was entrancing, I snapped back and nodding in reply, He hummed then pulled a chair from the corner before sitting on it, crossing him legs and hand on his knees..

"I'm Earl Lucille a dear friend of your deceased father, I had my servants bury your father and mother in the Charlotte family graveyard just this morning, your brother is now in the physician's office." he explained no emotion in both his eyes and voice, Earl Lucille?

" Thank you your majesty, seraphina will remember your kindness" I said, due to the reason that I can't stand I only bowed my head to him "you knew that I'm the emperor?" He asked, I nodded " I knew that his majesty's name is Earl Lucille and only you would have such heavy and strong aura" I explained, Even though I'm now speaking to someone that can just kill me with a snap of his finger I didn't hesitate to speak my thoughts to him, he smirked and responded "looks like both you and your brother are more clever than I thought" The emperor was rarely seen in public so not everyone knew what he looked like so naturally not everyone can guess that his the emperor until knowing his name "I would like to adopt you and your brother into my family, As I had said your father is a dear friend of mine and now that his gone the only thing I can do now is to protect his children, the both of you will receive a prince and princess title from the imperial family" that's weird, the original plot was not like this, looks like I distrupted the plot line in this character, I don't know what will happen if I became a princess than the Villainess shadow guard, I can't think of any further distruption in the story line if I choose not to the villainess shadow guard since she can easily find and hire a different person other than me..... But "I'm sorry but I cannot accept his majesty's offer, My brother may have agreed but I do not, you can adopt him if you like but I don't want to" I bluntly turned down the emperor right infront of his face, he chuckled darkly "and Why not?" He asked, a few moments of silence before I said another blunt reply.... "Because I don't want to be a princess".......