35: Teddy bear.

This morning, I woke up surprisingly so well, I slept so good last night, it felt like all my problems just flown away, I feel into a dreamless sleep, after 4 days of no sleep, I slept like a baby, and fortunately too I didn't woke up late like yesterday and the day before that.

Everything seems so clear all of a sudden, I prepared for my day, wearing the usual breathable, movable and battle-ready outfit, I was ready to take on the world!.

Today would have been a good day if I wasn't assigned to the most prideful and idiot prince of all, Alistair.

Opening my door, as usual the morning roses laid on my doorsteps, is it weird that yesterday I felt... Creept out and distributed but now I'm feeling like a teenager in love.

Anyways I'll bother with that later, as I walked toward the palace gates, I noticed the beautiful flowery decorations everywhere, what is it for? It's White day of course!, Like the actual Valentine's day back in my previous life, only it's not just for couples, it's for everyone! It's the day where we can show and tell our loves ones just how much we love them.

"Good morning Seraphina!" Mr.Oliver greeted, opening his flower shop for one of the most busiest day of the year.

"Good morning, Mr. Oliver! Getting ready for the day?" I asked, looking at the freshly cut flowers of all sorts of variety, they smell lovely.

"Yes, oh and here" giving me a blue rose he smiled happily, I hugged him as thank and smiled at him.

"Thank you Mr. Oliver, you always give me flowers on White day, I'm so happy, Thank you really" I said, it's true, every white day ever since I moved here three years ago, he would give me flowers for free.

"Not at all, a beautiful lady like you deserve to be love and beautiful flowers also, too bad Leo isn't here, why did they suddenly leave again?" He asked, looking somewhat disappointed, I came up with an excuse.

"Leo's mother, Mr and Mrs. Dalton's daughter passed away so they went back home to the countryside for the funeral" I said, pretending to be sad and lonely, White day will be lonely without Leo.

"Oh really? Oh dear, that's horrible!" He said, it worked on them so easily.

"look!, There she is!"  A series of laughing and giggling came to me, I leaned down to them while smiling.

"Happy white day, little ones" I said to them, the children happily smiled while giggling, they are so cute and precious!.

"These are for you, happy white day!"

"Happy white day, older sister!"

"here is mine, Happy white day!"

One by one they gave me beautiful flowers ranging from daisies, Poppy's and roses, I smiled back to them.

"Thank you, that was so nice of you" I said, the kids got bashful and suddenly ran off to who knows where.

Happy white day, Leo.

----

"What you go there, Miss Seraphina" A fellow knight joked when they saw the flowers in my hand.

"I didn't knew you have so many suitors, Knight Charlotte" one of them joked, the others laughing along with it.

"Very funny guys, you better get to the training area before his highness catches you here" I said, smirking smugly at them when they pushed each other and ran out to the field.

That trick always work.

Opening my cabinet with the key, I placed the flowers in it before tying my hair up in a bun, Securing my sword around my waist and checking if my shoes laces are tight.