3|Torcher And Pain

Ford's P.o.v

It's been merely half a hour since my neice and nephew left to get the supplies I so called 'needed.' Dipper knew the drill. They both leave and Mabel, as well as Stanley didn't need to get involved in this crazy situation.
From the other side of the wall, I look out of the protective glass to check up on Cipher. A barely heard moan escaped him. He glowed a dim yellow light. I looked down and wrote a quick note:Light glow=Weak.

It was quite obvious since Weirdmageddon. The weirdness before was overbearing and...scarring. I shook away the thought, and got to the point in all this. Cipher was powerful before and there's no 'predictable' in his DNA. Nothing sane in there either.

I growl under my breath, as Cipher murmured. I quickly ran over reluctantly, and closed the metal door, locking it tightly. A knife was put into my right lab pocket, tapping it twice.

"Geez..What the.." Cipher mumbled softly, his eye barely awake. He held his triangle head, his other hand on his side. Once he made contact with me, he went wide eyed. He held the wall for support, mumbling words I couldn't understand. I back away slightly, but still stay in my posture as Cipher became dark red, grabbing me by the neck. I gave a feared expression, but quickly turned to a mellow serious look, staring daggers with a hint of cleverness in my head. If that makes sense. Hope Dipper's awkwardness doesn't rub on me that easily.

"YOU INSIGNIFICANT, OBNOXIOUS, UNSUPERIOR-" Cipher growled under his breath, his one eye threatening my very existence.

"If you want to know why you're here, I suppose I could take those insults as a compliment." I say, dripping with sarcasm.

He dropped me suddenly, crossing his arms.

"Well. Well. Well. No time, no see. Haha, time has no meaning anyways!" He echoed, clutching his stomach, laughing like a insane maniac.

I huff and narrow my eyes.

"Listen Cipher! You will NEVER see or feel the light of day ever again-" I sneered darkly.

"Really?! Haha, this is hilarious! I'm a Immortal, powerful being! I could kill you in the snap of my fingers!" Cipher pointed out happily.

As I predicted, I smirk in victory, as he lifted his hand. Cipher snapped, the noise echoing off the metal walls of this basement. Nothing else. He went wide eyed and snapped again, repeating again. He frantically snapped without hesitation, his problem becoming clear. He stopped, looking confused and narrowed his eye at me.

"What have you done?!" Cipher asked darkly, clenching his fists.

"Oh nothing. Except, finally stopping you from hurting anyone EVER again. Those cuffs- *chuckle* Can't do anything I don't tell you to. Besides, you're weak." I explained in a playful banter.

"BE QUIET. YOU'RE A LIAR!" He snapped, interrupting me loudly. I clicked a button on the remote, causing Cipher to fall to the floor. He groaned and cursed under his breath. It was the time to do what I came here to do. Reaching into my white lab coat, pulling out a long pocket knife with a black handle. Standard knife, but effective.

"I'm trying my best to be 'polite', but if you move that knife a centimeter closer to me, I will tear you apart." Cipher sneered.