7|Honestly

Mabel's P.o.v

You know that moment when your playing a game of hide and seek, and you try to be quiet, but you just want to scream because it was super easy to? Yeah, me and Bill didn't say a word to each other. And I wanted to scream.

This was awkward and weird, but I didn't know if I wanted to scream of happiness or fear. Maybe both.

He didn't thank me nor come close to me. He was in a human form, pointing his finger around, moving objects. Me on the other hand, was sitting on the table, with my hands on my face. Trying to make sense of it all. Why did I do that? Why did I break the rules Grunkle Ford gave me?

I mean, Ford and Dipper were always involved, even Stan. It wasn't fair, so maybe doing something different would shut the doors of their babying over me. I glance over and Bill was now pacing back and forth, holding his chin as he thought. His eye went side to side until he saw me.

"What?! What's with that face?!" he said, crossing his arms with a weird expression on his face. I bite my lip. 'What does that mean? Did I stare too long?! Yeesh I probably stared too long!'

"S..Sorry." I say softly.

His eyebrow went up in confusion, but I ignored it. I just stayed looking down. I messed everything up.
The same repeating moment kept going to the same look on his face. When we were in that rain. When I fell on him, as he gave such a pained expression of help. Like I was important. When I unknowingly ran into his arms like he was the home I was destined to come to. I thought so many things in my mind..Would he hurt me? Run away? Kill me? But, he didn't run away. He stood there and let me. He has been giving me this look since we got inside a few minutes ago. A look of suprize and thought. Like I was this masterpiece to be discovered.

In my head, I loved how he was now, what he was, all of it. Maybe it was because I wanted a friend like him? I just wonder what's going on in his head.

When I got so close to him in that rain, I swear I could hear him breathing. I snap back to reality, and blinked. I then groan in frustration, burying my face in my sweater.

He didn't even show a expression. Probably thought I was weird. But, He's weird too. Just in a sadistic way. I start, then hold in my laugh as he spun and narrowed his eyes at the tail coat on his back, dropping to his feet. Still, both of us were covered in mud and soaking wet like we swam in mud and grass.

"We should probably get cleaned at least, then me and you should eat. Sound like a plan?" I concluded.

"Sure thing, Shooting Star! But, how do I get cleaned?" He asked. I go red. Of gosh, how can I explain this?

"Haha! I'm just kidding Shooting Star! Hahaha! You're such a gullible meatsack!" He boomed, laughing and clutching his stomach.

I take a breath.

'Good thing too.' He smirked happily.

"Well? Ladies first!" He exclaimed, motioning upstairs with that foolish grin on his face. I laugh half-heartedly.

I walk past him first, as I walk up the creaky stairs into me and Dipper's bedroom. Bill followed which usually gave a shiver up my spine. I still couldn't trust him. Better get this straight. I stopped into the bedroom, and he did the same. He then smirked in a way that I can't determine what it meant exactly.