13|Knife And Fork

Dipper's P.o.v

       "So, there are tiers? In which you are at the very top of the tiers, which makes you utterly unpredictable?" I questioned, tapping my pen on the clipboard in concentration. Bill groaned, floating back and forth.

       "Yes Pinetree! Can't you leave now!? I'd rather stay in here than-" I click the pen again. He snatched the pen frantically.

        "THAN the constant clicking of this disgusting stick device! What is this thing for annoyance?! I had thought Shooting Star was the annoying one."
       Bill studied the item, but it was pretty funny to see. He knew almost nothing about humans at all. Maybe that is how he lost Weirdmageddon in the first place. He thought of us as 'meatsacks' as he calls us with no smarts superior to his. He looked away, and sighed, floating back. I think he heard me.

      "One more question, okay?" I murmured. He turned to me.

      "Fine."

      "Is it possible...that you can acually truly be happy with us?..Like you can keep making Mabel happy. You can help me with the answers to everything. Of life itself. Maybe..you can change..like Mabel said you could..

       Is that so much to hope for?" I start, looking at him. For a split second, he actually thought about it.

       "Kid, don't you get anything? We are enemies. Humans are my enemies! She- Well she- It..IT. doesn't matter!" Bill yelled at my face. I flinched and back away. He laughed insanely, clutching his triangle stomach.

       "See?! You are afraid of ME. I am never getting out of here! *laughs* Never!" Bill exclaimed happily, but it wasn't out of pure happiness. I just stay in silence. His expression turned down, and grabbed his top hat as he squeezed it frantically.

       "HAAHAHA! I'm going insane in here! Than I already am! These emotions- These Hehehe...hehe.." I stand there with a shocked expression on my face. I slowly back away as he fell on the floor. I could barely see if he even was on the floor by his weird 2 dimensional shape. I turn away, tiptoeing away to the floor. One. Two.

       "Now, where do you think your going?" A dark voice was heard in my ear. I go wide eyed as a hand touched my shoulder. The thing was...it felt..weird. I slowly turn around.

       And I couldn't believe what I saw.

       Bill was human. I could tell what he was acually feeling. He frowned with a concentrated look on his face. He was suprizingly tall. Taller than me by at least a inch. At first, I had to back up before I ran face first on him. I stare wide eyed. Every move he made, I couldn't believe. He puts his arms on his sides with a clever smirk on his face.

       "Didn't expect that, did you?" He replied. My mouth drops. He did the honors of pulling my chin up to face his eye. Blinking quickly, I slap him away.

       "H..HOW...How did this happen?!" I practically yelled at him. He grabs my wrist and throws me back, as I fell back first to the floor.

       "You are so stubborn. Relax kid. I told you-what you needed to know so back off." Bill yelled darkly. He chuckled lightly, narrowing his eye. I pant and slowly get up, putting my hands up.

       "Bill..listen. You...You are NOT intimidating me..a..alright?" I stand tall, narrowing my eyes, and straightening my hat. I clench my fist to just at least keep my anger towards Bill. He smirked and stepped forward. I almost back up, but keep my posture. He stepped again until he made complete eye contact with me. I could feel my eyes tremble at the sight.