4|Save Me

Mabels P.o.v

"AHHHHH!!!!" I screamed loudly, my lungs collapsing. I fall to the floor, clutching my heart. I didn't understand it. Tears spilled from my eyes. The pain was ultimately unbearable. Nothing matched this pain and misery.

"MABEL!" Dipper screamed, holding me up, tears in his eyes. I groan, as my eyes get dizzier and dizzier.

"I~~~G-G-GOT YOU~~~~Y...Y ~~Going to BE OKAY~~MABEL!!!!...." Dippers words were muffled and off. His voice went up and down. I couldn't think straight. I couldn't breathe. I could feel my heart go up and down in my ears. I couldn't muster a word, as my eyes take a faint close and everything went completely and utterly dark.

Dipper's P.o.v

"MABEL!!!!" I screamed loudly. Her eyes dilated, looking at me, then rolling back. She passed out onto the grass. I panick and grab her by the side and carry her. I ran as fast as I can, my legs getting cut and pierced by branches and twigs. I didn't care. I can barely feel her breathing go in and out. My eyes spill with tears, making its way down my arm. 'WHAT WAS SHE DOING?!'
She felt careless in Gravity Falls, and always so hyped up. She needs someone to be like her, so she can have something else to do! So, she can't get into these messes! Once I caught I glimpse of the door, I run at full speed.
Stan was doing his usual Scams and cons, with the customers lining and crowding in front of him. He smiled when he saw me, but it became a dead silence cold stare when he saw Mabel in my arms. Blood encased my hands. Her mouth dripped with dry blood. My heart stopped.. I couldn't take this. I whimper as I set her on the table, my eyes not letting go of her stone cold body. Stan tears up slightly, then gives me an angry look.

"EVERYONE. OUT. NOW!" Stan yelled. Apparently, everyone behaved. No one else stayed around. I tried covering Mabel, but the blood on me made me seem like a murderer.

"Dipper, what happened!?" Stan shouted, grabbing Mabels hand.

"She was careless and followed a complete stranger! She isn't breathing..I.." I shout back, biting my lip hard. We started arguing, as Mabel's heart got slower and slower.

"I couldn't have protected Her, Stan!"

"You should've stayed with her!"

"I'M SORRY!"

"SORRY won't bring her back!!!"

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" A loud voice boomed across the Shack.

The Vending Machine door was opened and there stood a paralyzed Stanford Pines, gaping widely at the sight. He ran to Mabel and checked her pulse. He pants and checked the wound. It barely missed her heart, but it didn't make the situation much better.

"She d-d-doesnt have time..I-It's impossible to h-help her.." Ford stammered, covering his mouth and looking away. I sob and tip my hat down, suppressing the sobs.

"That is Malarky, Stanford! You m-must have a potion...or some sort of w-way!" Stan Interjected, pointing a finger at Ford, who was tearing up. He gave a soft "no."

I can't lose my sister. What will our parents think?! They will never let me be here ever again. I'll never get to be the same ever again. But, I'm not giving up so easily.

I go wide eyed and get a remarkable idea. No, but it was too risky. So risky, that we can destroy everything again.

So risky my insides recoiled.
So risky, it just might...work.