11|That's Why I Hate You

Mabel's P.o.v

"What's wrong? Bill?" I asked softly, quivering. He looked away then back at me. A sad smile spread across his face.

"Nothing is wrong." He starts. I tilt head and nod slowly. He narrowed his eyes. I pant softly. My heart pounded through my chest. My breathing becomes unsteady. Something didn't feel right-

"Shooting Star. Don't panic, but I need to make a deal with you." He whispered to me quickly. His eyes stared into mine. I trembled.

"What?! I c..can't! You're tricking me! You'll kill me-" I yelled. He covered my mouth and stared darkly.

"LISTEN. JUST LISTEN YOU MEATSACK. Let me have access to your heart. In return, you can ask as much as you want! Ignore me all you want! Just let. me. get. access!" He enucidated back to me. He gripped my sweater, pulling me deeper into his piercing stare. I tear up in fear. All I can do is force him off. I stumbled away on the floor. My heart? That's a huge risk to take. A huge part of me! If he had full control of what happens? If it was gone? Who would I be without it? Dead? Different? I hear the front door. It must be Ford. Or Dipper. Stan was sleeping probably back in his room. Bill turned back to me. I felt strain in his eye. I look away and frown deeply. I stand up and step away sadly.

"No deal. I would never ever make a deal with you! If you want my heart, you better earn it." I suggested calmly. I leave this time with no answers, but honestly never knew getting to him would be so hard.

Dipper's P.o.v

Mabel keeps drawing herself into Bill's 'torture room.' It was strange, and it doesn't make sense. Why? Maybe she was trying to befriend him for information. It was a smart move. She can easily get answers if she had help. If only she talked to me.

"Dip?" I hear from the room. I look up and see Mabel. She didn't seem in a good mood right now. Obviously, I could tell by her moppy face and dramatic sighs.

"Yes?" I ask, smiling slightly.

"Why don't you and Grunkle Ford trust me?" She murmured, covering her eyes as she laid down. I place the book down.

"It's not that we don't trust you. It is that we don't trust him. Can't you see that he is trying to win your heart to be set free?" I pause and sigh sadly. She looks at me.

"He doesn't deserve the kindness you have. I can't stop you from your feelings to him. I could tell you feel something for him. You want to be his friend. I'm not that brainless." She stops and looks away, rubbing her arm.

"Dipper, the thing is you can't tell me he doesn't deserve some kind of chance. Can't I just show you?" She asked with hurt in her eyes. She disagreed with me. That's going to be a problem if she tries anything for Bill. It's not safe.

"You know what? I will. For you. I'm doing it alone okay? You-" I start, grabbing her hand and pulling her downstairs. I run back upstairs and look around. I'll just let her go out for a bit. Maybe a while at least. She is bound to spend the money first. I grab about 20 dollars and sneak back to her. She laughed lightly when she saw this. Her eyes went down until I put the 20 in her hand. She just stared at it then back to me. I close her hand anyways.

"Mabes, go out. Have fun. Do a arcade or something. Just do something fun. It's summer after all. I want you to be happy. I'll talk with him okay?" I say quickly. Her smile went huge, and her eyes went big. Before I knew, she hugged me tightly. I coughed and laughed as I hugged back.

"Thank you Dip!!! Thank you so much!!! You're the best!!! But, please be patient with him. For me?" She called to me with promise. I look to the side then back to her.

"Sure. Okay."

"Byeeee Dipper!!!! Thank you!!!" Was all I hear before she slammed the door. It was quiet. I walked to the door and locked it slowly. Time to get answers.

Bill's P.o.v

Why did I have to warn her? I shouldn't care. I should be celebrating with my time punch in hand as me and my henchmaniacs party for infinite. For the death of Mabel Pines, The Fallen Star. But, no. That felt so wrong. So bad. To me, she was like one of my kind. Someone I can't-
I pause on that thought.

Someone I can't lose. I just can't. If she was dead, would that help at all? All the pleasures of killing my enemies just went away. She was different. Maybe I was different. No. No. I WILL find a way to find what I need to escape this annoying household. No distractions. Not anymore. Never. What was the feeling she gives me? Guilt? No..that's not it. Pity? Possibly. What is it?! This kid is driving me crazy.

"Bill?" I hear a familiar high pitched Pinetree's voice call out. Luckily, it was extremely dark in this disgusting cell. But, I didn't expect poor Pinetree to leave the door open. By the looks of it, he seemed desperate. He made a few steps in. He looked side to side. So clueless. I float past him quickly. He flinched as I slammed the door with a spark of happiness. I slammed the door in his face! It was that easy! He turned frantically. His face was priceless!!!

"Geez Kid! I didn't think of you as completely brainless enough to come! How's it hanging?" I laugh maniacally, floating upside down. He runs to the door and pounds hard on it.

"BILL! STOP WITH YOUR GAMES. I WILL-" he stopped. I heard him sigh, but not in anger, but defeat.

"I want..I want to make this work. What are you up to? I want Mabel..*sigh* She-" his words downed into a slow whisper.

"I have no intent to hurt the girl if your ignorant brain is thinking so. Not because she 'changed' me or whatever. I just want to get out of here." I state.

"And I want you to leave us alone. It's not going to happen. Mabel is too innocent for you to break her. Please leave her alone or I'll have to-"

"No need for the threats. I'm not exactly going to her. She keeps coming to me. Can't do anything about that."

"Why?!" He yelled, hitting the door loudly. I narrow my eye. He was completely angry, wasn't he?

"Why is she desperate to be with you?! Over anything?! Why does she care?!" Pinetree yelled darkly. I stop him eruptly in a moment.

"BECAUSE! She knows I can change! And believe me, maybe I can! Who knows?!" I yelled back. I eruptly stop. 'Wait what?! Why would I say something as disturbing at that! A human shall not have control over anything, except my own!' He opened the door. I was met with a sneer. His eyes showed pure hate. I did the same.

"Are you kidding me? Seriously?!" He stomped forward to me, holding his ground as he looked up from my floating place. I crossed my arms.

"Yes, Seriously. But, maybe I should kill you for my condolences.." I sneered darkly. Pinetree crossed his arms as well, sighing.

"This is why I hate you. So MUCH." Pinetree says through his teeth. I laugh and go extremely close to him. I could feel his breathing go shallow.

"Aw I hate you too. Can't wait to kill you someday!" I chirp up.

"JUST...let me ask you some questions so I can get along with my life." I could feel the dullness in his cracked voice.

-1352 Words-

//Authors Note:Thank you all for reading! I appreciate it so much. Sorry it's so late. Stay tuned! Have a wonderful day, Wattpaders!!!//