9|The Lies For Me

Mabel's P.o.v

       I glance at the door and calm. 'Bill is fine. He is okay. I'll just talk to him- Yeah good job Mabel! Thanks Mabel!' I slowly stepped forward, gripping the handle. I glance at them and they nod. 'Well, here goes nothing..' Using both my hands, I push the door open, as it made a long creaking sound. My eyes glued onto Bill, who was a triangle on the floor, laughing hysterically. Unknowingly, I run to his side, and he stopped. It was his turn to glue his eye on me. I didn't know what to say. Ford and Dipper run to the sides on me and pulled me back a bit.

       "So you finally came to finish me off, didn't you, Meatsack?" He chuckled through his words. I gape in disbelief. 'How could he think that me, Mabel Pines, would do something like that!'

       "No!" I yelled. He looked away quickly. It was no use to talk to him now. Maybe I can convince them somehow. I switch my eyes over to Dipper and Ford, who were waiting for my remarkable evidence.

"Guys please! Bill helped me with my nightmare, and...and the rain. The rain! We were outside-" I yabbered along, trying to piece them together.
"The rain?! Were you outside?! He shouldn't have been out there! YOU definitely shouldn't have been out there!" Ford yelled sternly to me.
"Mabel! Did you seriously listen to what he said? Did you make a deal?!" Dipper shouts frantically.

"I didn't make a deal! We held hands-"

"Held hands?! You did make a deal!"

"She made a deal! Mabel, you have to be careful with this monster!"

"I can't believe that without proof!" I yelled, clenching my fists. Bill just stared at the conversation.

Everyone stayed silent. There was nothing else to say. Ford scoffed and looked at Bill. He pointed his finger at Bill and laughed angerily.

       "You...You made her defend you. YOU made a deal with her and fed her lies!" Ford stormed to Bill. I grab Ford's hand pulling him away, but it was no use. I got pushed away. Dipper caught me and held me back. Bill gave one last glance at me, then looked at Ford.

"She is wrong." Bill states, which made Ford freeze.

"Why would I believe a word that comes out of you?" Ford threatened.

"Because. I escaped. I broke that collar. I ran. She went out to get me for good. Then, threatened me. I stayed soon after." Bill explained plainly. My stomach twisted in a knot. I relax slowly and Dipper let's go. Ford looks into my eyes. Tears welled into my eyes. This confusion was hard enough as it is.

       "Mabel, is this true?" Ford asked calmly, like this was a normal conversation we were talking about. It's the opposite really. I look at Bill for some recognition of why he was saying this. Wasn't this a lie? Lies are something I'm bad at, especially a lie for so long. I had to say something!

"I..I did go get him. Grunkle Ford please just don't hurt him badly. I mean it's my fault for not being careful-" I stopped when Ford gave me a small hug and smiled.

"Its okay, sweetie. You did your best. Just relax. It was his fault completely. I need to fix up a new device. Wonder how he got out of it so fast?..." Ford murmured, holding his chin in thought.

"Can I talk to him alone?" I ask quietly to Ford and Dipper. Dipper looks at me like I had a death mission. No. Like fear for my safety. Ford looked really angry instead. I bet Bill heard me too because he looked between Dipper and Ford too.

"*sigh* Fine. 5 minutes. That's it. It's getting late. Besides, I've got things to 'cooperate' with Bill-" He sneered which even sent me a message. Dipper walked out first, without a word.

Ford walked out last and closed the metal door securely.

"*cough* FINALLY!" Bill yelled irritated and boldly. I flinched and smiled lightly.

"Why did you lie?! If they knew-" I start, but he puts his finger to my lips, shushing me. I blush deeply, my eyes fixated on him as his eye moved from side to side as he thought. It made me open my mouth slightly. He looked back to me. But, when I stared at him, all I saw was his humanity. Something I didn't see in Weirdmageddon. Something that made me happy. I missed..his human self. I want to see him again.

"Kid.." He starts to me. It was more of a quiet panic. His eye twitched, as I slowly put my tiny hand on his somewhat cheek. I smiled, but felt like he didn't want to be here. But, I wanted him to stay.

       "I'm glad your okay." I just whisper, slowly leaning over to kiss his cheek. Hesitately, my lips made contact with the blonde Bill I remembered.
Now, I could tell he was completely flustered, but smirked as he touched his cheek. I shuffled my feet with a bright red on my cheeks, looking down.
He lifted my hand up and barely kissed my hand. I smiled with a tiny blush on my cheeks.

"Aw. 5 minutes is up, Star. You should get going now." He called quietly. I nod. I laugh, and start walking towards the metal door. My hand grabs the handle tightly. I got second thoughts, but before I can turn back, someone stands behind me, Very closely, grabbing the handle too. I blink quickly to keep myself from showing I was completely startled.

"May I, Miss Shooting Star?" He asked flirt-like. I gulp and give a 'mhm' as a response. He opened it, and motioned me forward. I do so, turning back. He leaned on the door with this half smirk. It was cute to see. He crossed his arms and slowly closed the door. It made a clang, and he was out of my sight. I smile big, and I could tell he was too.

Bill's P.o.v

"May I, Miss Shooting Star?" I asked flirt-like to confuse her. I assumed she said yes. I pushed her lightly forward. As she left my hands, I didn't feel so 'high and mighty.' I crossed my arms and read her mind. She was flustered, but why? I couldn't understand, which make me mad. I slowly closed the door, and smiled lightly. She was clueless, and that made me want to see her even more. It was the only way to gain her trust.

Dipper's P.o.v

I lay on my bed, poking my head into some of the supernatural books Ford got me. Mabel then skipped on over to her side of the bed, laying face first on her pillow. She sighed, but I ignored it, continuing. She sighed louder, but I looked for a second then back to the book.

"*SIGH* Dippppp!" She zoned on and on. I sigh heavily and close my book.

"Yeah?" I asked. I could tell there was something wrong, in a way. I mean, this is Mabel Pines we are talking about.

"Mabes, you know you can tell me anything-" I pause and lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Just avoiding eye contact.

"You know that..right?" I question carefully, moving my head to her with my hand holding my head up. She turned to me, holding her pillow tightly in her arms.

"Dipper, I wish you and Ford can see what I see." She called softly, smiling barely. I stop.

"What do you mean?" I ask, yawning tiredly. She looked at me reassuringly.

"He isn't bad. The past doesn't define who we are now...does it?" She yawned back, waiting in silence.

"That sounded very wise, Master Mabel." I joked. She giggled happily. I turn to the ceiling again, and move my hand as I was about to turn off the light.

"Goodnight bro bro." She murmured with a quirky face. I smiled and nod.

"Goodnight goofball." I start. After a long day, I turn off the lights. The Shack was a dark, calming area, one that made me much safer. All he could think about was how Mabel and him had a new day ahead of them. Maybe they can get back to normal here. But, maybe normal isn't what I really wanted. Did putting Mabel in Bill's path really the way to go? After all, what could my sister do to that uncontrollable, sadistic demon? I turn over to the wall on my bed, closing my eyes, falling into a deep sleep..

-1471 Words-

//Authors Note: This Chapter is a day late, but I'm glad I got it done before. Busy week as well! Stay tuned! Have a wonderful day, Wattpaders!!!//