Boom Boom Man (Deidara x [M] Reader]

THE ART IS NOT MINE, CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL ARTIST. Thank you to suna_supremacy for the idea! And this one might have two parts, but it's fluff so enjoy it while the world's burning outside. And we'll be including your sibling in here, and your siblings has a lover. The siblings name will be (S/N) and the siblings lover will be (S/L/N). Anyways, on with the book!

{M/N'S POV}

I remember when I was little that (S/N) told me that I would have my own lover, someone who would kill and die for me, just like their (S/L/N). I never muched believed them, I mean how could I believe them? I mean it's not like (S/N) could predict the future, well boy was I wrong. I found a loud blond man who loves to explode his art, his name is Deidara. I don't know how I feel about him, actually that's a lie. I like him, alot. I like how he isn't afraid to speak his mind, I like how he's smart but can act so silly sometimes. I really like his art too! I'm not too good at art, his art is spectacular!

We've been dating for awhile, three years. While it's crazy since I don't know how a man like him can fall in love with a person like me, (Ok Admin here, you all are beautiful and don't even argue with me because I will show you that you are wrong and that you are beautiful. I'm only saying it for the story) it's been a roller-coaster. Deidara leaving the village, him joining a literal group of S- ranked criminals, it was pretty draining the first year of the relationship. I mean I worried constantly about how he might not survive his insane mission, and there was that faze where he didn't stop making art day and night.

And that really concerned me...During that faze, he wouldn't talk to me. Not even a glance in my direction, he just stayed in his room and made his art. He became a bit more anxious, but wouldn't tell me what.

He needed his space so I gave it to him, then he left permanently to go with the Akatsuki. When your boyfriend is a criminal and is in a criminal organization that wants to plot for world domination, you get concerned. And more or less get into fights every other day or so that was a rocky part of our relationship. But nonetheless, we preserved and found peace and quietness from the fighting we've done.

"Yo (M/N)! My man!" Deidara casually greeted me, he was never one for formality. He looked so happy, energetic, lovely, unlike the times I just mentioned. I smiled at the loud man, he always acted so childish. But, I still love him.

"You're so loud, do you ever quiet down? And at least I don't start fights with a puppet over some art." I chuckled and poked his cheek, he certainly was something. You couldn't deny it, no one could.

"Its beautiful art! True art indeed! And (M/N), I'd like to have my future with you. I mean my life is crazy and I want someone to sure it with me, and you already do share it with it with me." He rapped his arm around me and pulled me close in a tight embrace

"Your asking me to marry you, which, I shall say yes to" I laid my head back and touched his chest. It was one of those love stories that you would read about, and I'm perfectly ok with that

{612 words. Ok after this I'm going to do the Madara oneshot, I know he could literally rip out my spine without a moments hesitation but still, he's hot- anyways, vote and add this to your library. And then I'll see you in the next chapter!}