Something personal, from me to you (Gai x |M| Reader Part 2)

《 Okay I said to a user that I wouldn't make another one of this snip bit, because I wanted to work on another project, but this is wholesome, and I'm loving this, so I'm gonna make it a full blown one-shot. Alright, on with the one-shot. 》

{Third POV}

The (E/C) man took out the jump-suit from the closet , and held it in his hands . His significant other was on another mission , as he would have to for his Ninja duties , so he was left alone . He hasn't even been gone for that long , but (M/N) still missed him , even though he'd return in a week's time .

Knowing that fact , (M/N) leaned into the fabric . He missed Gai , he would always wear this thing . It s a gentle reminder of Gai . 

It was soft , breathable , it smelt like Might Gai .

It was like something personal , something like a hug . It was a hug for someone who missed the other , from Gai to (M/N) .

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// 

A creak came from the wooden door , the Jounin finally came home . 

Back to where his students are .

Back to the village that he helps protects , with the help of many other shinobi . 

Back to his sweetheart , (M/N) . 

" I'm back ! Where are you , my youthful companion ? " he called out , the noise ricocheted with his clamorous voice  against the walls. 

There was no reply , so he decided to look around the residence . So , he looked in one of the most obvious places , the bedroom . 

Opening the door , he found (M/N) , embracing one of his jumpsuit . He stood in silence , before deciding to make a  noise to alert the other that he was finally home . 

" You really missed me that much ? " 

 (E/C) eyes snap to where the noise came from , just to see a smiling Gai in the doorway.

Obviously feeling embarrassed , he set the spandex suit down beside him  , and took a deep breath . 

" You saw nothing . " 

He gave a heart-felt laugh , it wasn't even that funny . Did Gai find everything funny ? His laughs are also loud , (M/M) wasn't sure if Gai even knew how to use an indoor voice . Didn't they teach that at a very young age ? 

" I saw you , with my suit .  Wait - were you admiring it ? Because if so , I can get you one . We could be matching ! " 

" . . . Thank you for the offer , but I'll have to decline . " 

It was nice that Gai was home now . 

The house wasn't that empty anymore , 

Once filled with one person , now filled with two .

It got awfully lonely without him . 

But (M/N) knows , 

Gai will always come back . 

 Back to his students , 

Back to his village , 

And always , back to (M/N) .