Cheap old man (Kakuzu x [M] Reader!)

THE ART IS NOT MINE, CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL ARTIST! This was requested by a lovely reader of this book, please give some love to them! Now, on with the oneshot!

{Our lovely cheep ass Kakuzu's POV}

I hear a squeal and feel a person cling to my back, interrupting my counting "Kakuzu! I havent seen you all day, where were you?" That voice, his name is (M/N), a healer in the Akatsuki. Apparently, he does it for fun, he doesn't care if it's a criminal organization that he's helping. I guess he isn't smart enough to know that he's also an Akatsuki member thus making him a criminal. Normally, I would be mad at the clingy healer for interrupting my money counting, but (M/N)..I dont know, but I can't bring myself to hate him. No matter what he does, I just- I just can't. Usually if someone wants something that requires my money, they make (M/N) ask me. I always cave in, it's horrible. (M/N), a simple healer, is my God damn weakness, and everyone knows it.

"Tch, can't you go somewhere else!? I'm working." I muttered which I got a whine in return, I slightly felt bad, but I learned how to keep my mouth shut. Unlike (M/N) over here, I learned how to be quiet. If (M/N) isn't talking about random things or something that he did before he joined the Akatsuki, something is definitely wrong. But oddly, he never goes too in deep about it. Maybe something happened? Who knows.

"No. I can't, I need you for something." His tone got a bit more serious, but still had his child-like manner to it. "I need you to help me get groceries, your arms are stronger than mine." He let go, trying to be as serious as Leader-Sama. Which he failed miserably at, I suggested that Hidan should go with instead of me, but he said that Hidan would have tried to sacrifice one of the stand owners.

I quickly wrote down how much I counted and grab a sack of Ryo, and pulled him along. I wanted to get out of there as quickly as I could, but if we're being truthful here, I wanted to stay with (M/N). Whether if it was at a grocery stand, or in my room counting money, or doing something completely different. I didn't much care, I wanted to be with (M/N). However, I will never admit to it. I'm ninety, I'm old enough to be his great grandfather! So why would I try to be with a thirty year old? It doesn't make sense, and I shouldn't be thinking of that.

The closest thing I can get to (M/N) is an acquaintance, which is dreadful, but its the best thing I can get here. Does (M/N) think of me as something more than an 'acquaintance'?- No! Damnit Kakuzu, you can't think about that stuff! I stop my eternal debate with myself when I feel the male cling to my arm, while he carries the light-weight items and forced me to carry the more heavy-weight objects.

We ventured back to the hideout and put the things away, figuring that we would both go back to our rooms and do what ever we wanted, (M/N) followed me back, he looked like he needed something but wasn't going to speak up. "What do you need?" I spat rather harshly, I was going to count my money, but (M/N) is a reason why I stop counting.

"I wanted you to help me collect medical herbs with me" The (E/C) make grinned, he enjoyed talking and doing his work. I shot a glare and he pulled out a bag, he said that he would pay me to help. In which I agreed and he pulled me along to his garden which was far away from the Akatsuki, probably because he didn't want Hidan to destroy it. He forced me to listen to him ra,rather, about these plants

"---And this one is Marito's Sufferages!" He pointed to an herb and was rather excited "I made it up, Marito was one of my friends in my old village." He smiled and plucked it from the ground and put in into the basket. "If you grind it all up, you can use it to treat infections. I like to smell it since it smells like citrus" I chuckled and his comments about it.

"This one right here, is Fuyu's ink-sack, when you pop it, it makes a watery substance that can help you with focusing!" (M/N) gather it off the stem and looked up at me. "Thats all I need for this week, we can head back if you'd like." He picked up the basket and smiled, why would he go to a garden far away from anyone just to be with me?

Damnit (M/M) can't you see what you do to me?

《838 words, I left you on a cliff hanger hehe. I'm so evil- Anyways, like, comment, and add this to your library if you want more of these cringy books. See you in the next chapter!》