My Ravenett Lover (ITACHI X [M] READERRRRR)

THE ART IS NOT MINE, CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL ARTIST! Oh lord I love Itachi, the man is allowed to step on me and I'd thank him. I'm a proud simp for him and every person in the Akatsuki. And this will be a modern oneshot, because I said so >:] Aslo, a simple warning. There will be a mention of cheating, but there will be no cheating. Just a simple warning. Anyways, enough of me ranting, on with the one-shot!

{Third POV}

(M/N) took a shaky breath and took out his phone and went to his text messages with Itachi, his collage roommate and significant other. He kept texting him 'Where are you?', 'Please, if your upset, just tell me and we can sort it out.' Now, why is (M/N) freaking out over Itachi? He didn't know, it was three am in the morning and he wasn't back, or maybe he did text him back. He didn't know, he couldn't see the screen. It was a blur due to the tears in his eyes that gather in his eyes. He tried to call, didn't pick up. He tried texting him, but got no answer. Was was Itachi doing? Did he get hurt? Is he just visiting family and staying the night? Or was...No, (M/N) didn't believe it. He wouldn't believe it, Itachi? Doing that? It would never happen.

But it could, I mean there were other young adults in their school. (M/N) didn't stand a chance between the people there that were better than him. [Yeah, this isn't true. Your amazing, if you have a problem with that, I'm going to beat you up with love in the comments because I will not let a lovely dear reader of mine think that their?not good. I'm only saying it for the story, anyways, on with the book.] Was Itachi...cheating? No, just the
pure thought of that made him gag and feel queasy. There was the possibility though. Itachi wasn't answering his messages, and it was three am and he still wasn't back to the small college apartment that (M/N) called home.

(M/N) tried to hold back a choked sob, he could barely breathe, his throat was sealed shut. He felt the world closing in on him, no light was around anymore. Maybe he just shut his eyes tight, or maybe he gone blind. No light, no hope, no Itachi. Where were they? Just mere hours ago, he had all three. Now, where were they? Had someone stolen the three? (M/N) just wanted it back, he wanted it all back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/N) woke from his realistic slumber, feeling absolutely wretched in himself. He dreamed of Itachi...No, he didn't want to speak of what happened. He sat up in his bed and brought his knees to his chest, trying not to make a noise. He didn't want to disturb the sleeping Uchiha beside him, but alas, his efforts were futile. The man sat up in the shared bed, forcing his eyes open. "(M/N), should be you be asleep?" It was hard to keep his eyes open, they felt like cinder blocks on his eyelids.

(M/N) quickly wrapped his (S/C) arms around Itachi and kept muttering "I'm sorry.", the inky black haired collage student knew what was happening. He wrapped his arms around him and cried to calm him down, saying that it was just a nightmare and that it meant nothing. That (M/N) shouldn't beat himself up about it, what matters is that their together now and that since he woke up from the nightmare, it was alright.

(M/N) was comforted instantly by Itachi's soft voice silently hushing him, eventually, the tears dried and (M/N) fell asleep in the arms of his lover. Sleeping quietly, without a nightmare in his head. 

646 words, here's your angst everyone, I hope you like it :). Anyways, vote and this to your library if you'd like more! Goodbye and see you in the next chapter!》