Evil Raka

So our sister loves us so much
All the brothers hugged their sister unknown to her and went to their rooms.

In the morning

Yash - At least get up early today is your laila majnu play.

Tanu - But you told me that I will be locked in the room for a whole day.

Yash - We have decided that you will go for the play only for our school reputation but I will come with you for watching the play just for entertainment.

Tanu was very happy . She excitedly took her bath and wore her costumes of laila given by her teacher to perform audition for the play

 She excitedly took her bath and wore her costumes of laila given by her teacher to perform audition for the play

She was looking very beautiful and it looks like she is really laila in real.

yash - Hey fatty eat less you are looking like hypo

Tanu - Shut up you chimpanzee. I will not talk to you

Tanu's whatsapp

Rishi - Are you ready my laila for the play ?

Tanu - Yes my Majnu be ready I am coming .

Rishi - Did your brothers gave you the permission to act the play.

Tanu - Yeah finally they gave but Yash bro is also coming with me .

Rishi - That's great I would like to meet your brother.

Tanu - Come soon. I am waiting. Bye

Rishi - Bye

Ishaan - I will drop you today for your play . I don't have any lectures

Rishi also wore his costume of Majnu for the play.

Rishi was looking very handsome and Majnu character really suits on him as laila is Tanu

Ishaan was driving the car . Tanu and Yash were seated on the backseat.

Tanu - Ishu Bro please play some songs.

Yash - No bro after yesterday's incident we not gonna fulfill her any demands .

Ishaan - I had already forgotten that yash. It's better you also forget that.

Tanu - How did you came to knew yash bro that I am with Rishi ?

Yash - See the pic (It was of Tanu and Rishi in the waterfall very close).

Tanu - This pic is fake. We were not so close as shown in this pic. Who the hell send you this pic.

Yash - Raka send this pic

Tanu - So you trust that rascal Raka more than me.

They reached the school

Yash - Go I will come within a couple of minutes

Tanu - Why do you care ? Leave me alone for god sake. Go to that Raka you trust him more than me na.

Tanu slammed the door in anger of car and went towards her class.

Flashback

Tanu and Rishi went to Bhagirath waterfall.
Suddenly Raka- who came with his family  saw them enjoying in the waterfall.

Raka pov

How dare my enemy Rishi enjoying with my love Tanu.
I will not let this happen .
I will make sure that Tanu is only mine nobody even that coward Rishi can snatch her from me
I have an idea .

Raka clicked a pic of Tanu and Rishi .

He rushed back to his home fakingly to his family that he had a headache.
At home he stitched the pic of Rishi and Tanu so close from his laptop and took a print of it was looking they were doing something wrong...

Raka with his evilly laugh said "now you are gone rishi I will send this pic to  her brother and they will kill you . Tanu is only mine".

Raka send that photo to yash and said "bro I saw Rishi doing wrong things with Tanu and she  was enjoying with Rishi so I thought I should inform you first - said with his fake worry".

Flashback ends

Yash - I didn't showed this to any brothers because of Ishaan bro. Why you stopped me bro for showing this pic to Rihaan,sid and Ayaan bro? They will make Rishi handicapped

Ishaan - Yash try to understand I knew Raka very well he is a very jealous,rude and arrogant guy .I saw him and Ricky ragging a boy of our class . Once he threatened my friend that he will edit wrong picture of him with his friend if he didn't give his sister Ph no.

Yash - You mean that bastard Raka is jealous of  Rishi ? But why
I think because they are business enemies.

Ishaan - Yeah I think because Raka's evil eyes are on our sister. Keep an eye on Raka and protect our beloved sister .

Yash - I will not leave that bloody Raka now . I am going to kick his ass off.

Ishaan - No bro this is not the right time. Now you knew the true colors of Raka .

Yash - How dare that asshole Raka think this about my sister. I will take his eyes off.

Ishaan - Control your anger my younger bro. Relax..

Yash - Now I can't take risk of leaving my lovely sister for a min. I am going to school for her as I knew the intentions of boys towards her . Bye bro

Ishaan - Take care .bye

**************************************
That was it
How was the chapter guys
Hope you like my new update

Next will be the role play of laila Majnu performed by Tanu and Rishi

I will update soon the next chapter and thanks for 100+ votes

Do vote and comment for this chapter

Until then
Bye bye

Love u readers

My priceless gemsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara