mysterious girl

Yash recorded everything on his mobile.

Rihaan could no longer control his anger. he started roaring.

He put his hands in Ved's neck

Ved was shocked.

Ved - You......how come you entered my house that too without my permission.

Rihaan - Now you and Raka will live in jails for life time.

Ved laughing evilly.

Ved - Where's the proof???

Yash - Here's the proof (showing him the recorded video)

Rihaan - Now you will go to jail because you have committed multiple crimes.

1) you told lie to us and after telling immense lies you were planning to marry our sister.

2) Disrespecting a women. She's not anyone's toy whom you will play with for sometimes and leave.

3) you know everything how our parents died but you didn't said the truth because that bloody Raka buyed you.

4) you misbehaved with a women that too with my sissy Tanya. You forced her by telling lie to us that you are that Ved we were expecting. And dividing it with you and Raka that punishment we will give you here only.

5) you know that Raka's parents killed an innocent child but then also you didn't tell us the truth.

6) And Tanya is dead because of you. You must have done something to her I am sure.

I think the court will order your and Raka's family death sentence or life long jail.

Ved -I don't know about her death.

Rishi was like a ball of fire. He attacked Ved like he was waiting for a prey.

He started punching him on his mouth,stomach. Blood started coming out from his head.

Ishaan - Rishi please keep calm. I know you want revenge but let us hand it to court. They will decide what to do with them

Rihaan - I agree

Rihaan called his police van and went towards the police station. Ved's parents were begging but that was of no use.

Ved's mom - Please don't take my child. He can't murder anyone.

Rihaan - You have over pampered him and because of you this all is happening.

Ved's dad - Please beta don't beat him he is v coward.

Rishi calmed ved parents assured them that if he doesn't murdered Tanya then he will be back.

Police went into Raka's house and arrested the whole family.

In court, police gave death sentence to Raka's parents and for Raka and Ved they will live forever in jail.

Rishi and all 5 bros felt satisfaction that they Tanya's killers are in jail.

Suddenly Rihaan got a phone call and it was of shwetha.

Shwetha - Meet me at the Park Rihaan. It's v urgent.

Rihaan - Ok I am coming shwetha.

Rihaan went to park to meet shwetha.

Rihaan - What happened sheetha

Shwetha - Rihaan my parents are searching a perfect groom for me.
They want me to marry.

Rihaan - (felt sad) But how can I marry without my elder bro marriage and without my sister

Shwetha - I don't know but I will only marry you at any cost. Now whole life you can't live mourning about Tanya's death.

Rihaan - but I need some time to cure

Shwetha - Ok 6 months only. After that I will marry anyone whom my parents choose.

Rihaan - Okk

Rihaan was v sad. So he went in the room of Ayaan's bro

Rihaan saw some letters thrown and half burned in his floor.

He picked them up.
There was also a girl's pic.

Smriti Khanna as Ayesha Lal

Ex - girlfriend of Ayaan
Sweet, humble and polite
Always wanted Ayaan to only stay with her.

Suddenly Ayaan came and snatched the photo from Rihaan's hand

Ayaan - Rihaan you should take permission before entering anyone's room.

Rihaan - Who is she Ayaan bro??
And why you were burning her photo and these letters.

Ayaan - This is none of ur business.

Ayaan throwed those burnt photos and letters on Dustbin

Rihaan POV

I know Ayaan bro is hiding something from us but I will find it out at any cost.

Sid went into the room of Rihaan

Sid - Rihaan bro I came here to say that I am going to Delhi to work in famous Vedanta hospital.

Ayaan - But why so suddenly??

Sid - Ayaan bro my seniors had called me to work there as a famous orthopedist. So....

Ayaan - Ok Sid you can go. Wish u for ur better future.

Rishi was still upset and still now he couldn't believe that Tanya is no more.

On the other hand.

In the small corner of world.

A girl with dark brown eyes.
Singing with a melodious tone

you come into the heart,
whenever I inhale,
from the streets of your heart,
I pass every day.

you move like the wind,
I fly like sand.
Who would love you
like I do...

you move like the wind,
I fly like sand.
Who would love you
like I do...

The journey of my sight
stops at you only.
Is there anything more to say,
Everything that had to be said is said.

My eyes belong to your eyes,
what do you know, O unaware one.

I hide from you only,
and read your eyes,
who'd love you so much
as I do...

when you came and met me,
my dreams went crazy.
I'm not able to hold them in my hands,
my moments now fly...

my smiles are from you,
my happiness is from you,
but you don't have an idea, O careless one.

when you came and met me,
my dreams went crazy.
I'm not able to hold them in my hands,
my moments now fly...

Sid POV

Sorry bro I don't want to lie you but I had no further options rather than doing this.