Do my brothers hate me???

Yash opened the door

He saw Rishi who was showing his sheepy smile.

Tanya was beside Rishi who was actually trying to remember her old home.

Ayaan - Who's there Yash??

Yash - T...a..n.y...a

Rihaan - I don't like this type of jokes Yash
Asking you seriously who's there??

Yash - Rishi, Tanya and a child

Everyone barged to the main door.
The next thing they saw left them shocked and speechless

Yash - Am I dreaming??? You are alive

Ishaan - Yes she is alive. (Moving his face in another direction)

Rihaan - What?? Who is alive?

Ishaan - The dead one.

Rihaan - OK I'm going on duty. Today I will get late due to excess work.

Ishaan - OK then I am going to SBI bank as an auditor. I will try to come soon Paro.

Yash - I am going to spend some time with Urvi. So bhabhis I will be late

Sid - Rihaan leave me to my clinic. I'm getting really late today. I am also having a meeting with senior doctors so gungun tell everyone to not prepare my food. Because I will serve my patients till tomorrow morning.

Ayaan went to his lab passing Tanya with a rude and emotionless face without uttering a single word.

Everyone went to their respective work

Tanya remembered everything and she really wanted cuddles from her brothers but after seeing their faces and behaviour it was clear that they're not happy seeing her alive.

Tanya - I want to go back to New York. No one was happy here seeing me, I told you...

Rishi - Tanya first listen to me
I can see the happiness in their eyes. But they don't want to show it and it was your fault - you should have contacted your brothers they were living in the guilt that they lost u forever.

Tanya - You know I want to cuddle them so badly but...... they will never allow me. They hate me and they never know the affection I have for them will never end.

Rishi - Your affection.. Huh......

Tanya - You know when I was leaving from this house I took their belongings that they use in day to day life.

Rishi - What did you took?

Tanya - I took Ayaan bro's fav ring which he always keep in his fingers

Ayaan's ring

Then I took Sid bro fav watch which he always wears at work.