pervert Ved

After Rishi finished
Everyone clapped and praised Rishi for his Talent.

Yash - Rishi you should give audition on T.V. you sing so good.

Rishi - No I am not that good like Tanya.she has more wonderful voice than me.

Yash - She only sings English songs and that we cannot even understand.
What she is saying.

Ayaan - So our plan is we will turn off the electricity of Ved's home and them we will force him to say truth by scaring him.

Sid - But why Ved why not Raka
He's the cause of all this.

Ayaan - Ved is more coward than Raka and we will force him to take his name that Raka and Ved were the cause of Tanya's death.

Sid - Ok I understood.

All bros + Rishi went into the house of Ved.
It was 2 A.M. Ved was sleeping peacefully in his room.

Rihaan cut the wire of electricity. They put a ladder and bent it towards a window to enter into the room.

Yash was first to enter the room.

There he saw Ved's parents were sleeping.

Yash - Who are they??

Ayaan - Guest would have come because his parents are already dead.

Yash - Bro we came in wrong room (Whispering)

Rihaan - Oh no. Okay come back Yash.

Yash climbed back by the ladder and again they put a ladder and bent it towards other window.

Yash climbed it and yes it was Ved's room. He was sleeping peacefully making snoring sounds.

All of them climbed up.

Rishi - Snatching away my Tanya from me and look this besharm how he is sleeping so peacefully. (Angrily)

All bros glared at Rishi.

Rihaan - Rishi let's focus on our plan.
PLAN A.
Yash you know na what u have to do.

Yash - Why always me (fake crying).

Yash painted his face fully with white and some dark circles he makes around his eyes and he wore a wig and Tanya's dress.

All the bros including Rishi hide themselves under the bed.

Sid - One min let's proceed on plan 'B' too.

Ishaan - I will do it.

Ishaan went into Ved's bathroom
There was a mirror

And with a red colour he wrote

"I will kill you if you don't said the truth to me"

And they all hide themselves under bed except Yash.

Yash was sleeping beside Ved and he began trying to hold him by his arms. And he started pressing him hardly that resulted him to get awake from his sleep and asked soon as he saw Yash makeup and dress he fainted and started screaming 'bhoot' 'bhoot' 'bhoot' bachao and he went into bathroom and looked into mirror then he assumed that it is Written in blood.

And then he shouted " mamma bachao mamma bachao Tanya bhoot will kill me".

Then yash Swiped the red color in the mirror which they have written to kill Ved and again yash hided under bed

Ved Parents came.

Ved's mom - Kya huya bacha?? Why are u shouting??

Ved - Mom Tanya's bhoot.. will kill me
I have....... (Murmuring)

Ved's mom went with Ved to the bathroom and there was nothing.

Ved's mom - I think it is all ur imagination. And Tanya is dead 3 yrs back. How will she come here?

Ved - Mom can I sleep with you mom pleaseeeee......

Ved's dad - You are not a small kid anymore. I don't want people say you mama's boy. It's all fault of ur mom
She has over pampered you.

Ved's mom - Baccha dad is right I think you should sleep alone. Sweet dreams baby. Bye

Ved - Bye mom.

Ved went to his bed and he covered his whole body and his face too with blanket.

Ved - Altu jalatu aai bala ko taltu.....
(Repeating)

Sid placed that skeleton he bought from his lab beside Ved's bed.

Yash was making sounds of Tanya
"You are the cause of my death tell me why you killed me otherwise I will kill you"

Rihaan began sliding the blanket down from his body.

Now Ved was extremely fearful

Ved - Sorry Tanya's atma. Yes it was all my mistakes that I was the cause of ur death. But Raka was also included in our plan.
But please promise me you will not kill me after air tell truth.

Yash in Tanya's sound - Okk Tell the truth.

The truth is I lied to your brothers that my parents are dead actually I am not that boy whom they were expecting.

Actually that truck accident was all because of Raka's parents. It was all their plan. As malhotras are their biggest enemies. So they gave bundle of money to that truck driver for this accident. Ur parents death was not an accident it was planned.

After the accident Raka's parents killed Ved. Actually he was not in the custody of relatives but it was all Raka's parents plan, they thought that it is the future of Malhotras. It is the son of Malhotras.

So they killed him by fooling your brothers. Those people who took Ved were Raka's parents men.

And I am not that Ved.
It was actually Raka'S plan to do friendship with ur brothers So that I can be close with you.

I am Raka's cousin brother and my name was also Ved. But Raka told me to do this all so I went to the same school in which Tanya was studying so I can get the favour of ur brothers and also to woo you. But my this plan failed.

But ur fool brothers felt that I was that Ved whom ur Ayaan bro has promised to marry and in real I fell for you.

You were so beautiful that I want to marry you. So I told them lie and thought to use your brothers to get to you. And after that engagement that place failed because you ran away my plan was to do marriage with you because I don't want to share your half parts to that Raka who only wants to pop your cherries as you are virgin.

But I wanted that part but I can't go against him so I thought to betray him and marry you alone.

But my all plan failed because you ran somewhere.

My priceless gemsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें