First meet (Yashvi)

Next day

Tanya - Bros now I'm feeling well.
Please allow me to go to school.

Rihaan - No Tanya you're still not fully recovered from your fever.

Tanya - Bro my board exams are in 15 days. Plus I'm not fully prepared.

Ayaan- You can study in your home too.

Sid - And if you need any kind of help regarding your studies then we are there for you.

Tanya - Thank you sid bro

Ishaan - You know bros
Tanya was insisting to go to school even she was suffering from fever.
Then I denied her and whole day she was studying without taking any rest.

Rihaan - I told you to take rest
Now you will only take rest tomorrow I will be there at home and will be taking care of you.

Tomorrow  is your imp lecturers Ishaan so you are going to attend it.

Ishaan agreed

Everyone exited the room

Sid - Rihaan you promised shwetha that you are going to spend some time with her.

Rihaan - Yes I told her.
I will just call and will tell her about Tanya's health issues I am sure she will understand.

Sid - Ok I'm going to take rest
I am tired

Sid went to his room

Rihaan phoned his gf Shwetha

Shwetha - Hlo Rihaan

Rihaan - Hi shwetha.

Shwetha - What happened why are you calling?

Rihaan- I am telling that can we go and spend time on any other day.

Shwetha - No way Rihaan
You know I was waiting for this day to arrive. Because of duty we are unable to know each other. I want to know you more. I want some time with you.
You promised that no body will come between us

Rihaan - Actually my sister Tanya is suffering from fever and she is not health conscious. So I have to take care of her

Shwetha - shouldn't you tell this before.
Tanya is suffering from fever. I am coming to visit her. She's like my sis too

Rihaan - we are there for her. No need for this. She don't know that today I was going to spend some time with you otherwise she will never allow me and she would think she had ruined our relationship.

Shwetha - ok then plan is cancelled. You should take care of her first. After she recovers then we will go and spend some time.

On the other way Yash was excitedly waiting to go to school waiting for his crush.

Yash pov
Urvi.... What a name.
The first time I saw you I had a crush on you and now I'm madly in love with you. Your innocence your cuteness I am falling for you. How come someone be so cute. I was only looking at you but I am gonna kill that guy beside whom you was sitting. How dare he made guts to sit with you.

At school

Yash was waiting for that boy who was going to be seated beside Urvi

Yash - Hey! Exchange you seat with me

Boy - why will I do it?
I will sit with urvi

Yash - Because I love her and I am now ordering you to sit at my place.