😳Hickey😳

Rihaan - What happened Yash? Is anything wrong

Yash - I want to have a conference of all male members of family in the hall

Rihaan - Okay let's go I will just message Ishaan ,Ayaan bro and Sid bro privately.

After a while when all had their dinner they went to hall room while they send Tanu in her room.

Sid - What's the matter?
Why you told us to have a conference in hall yash?

Ayaan - What's the matter tell fast. I can't wait.

Yash - In the play I saw Raka who was forcefully sticking with Tanu and this was annoying me very much.
Yes as the story of the play he was in the evil character but still I didn't felt the right moment.

Ayaan - Why you didn't call us? I would kill that raka into pieces

Sid - Now I will not leave Raka. I will crush every bone in his body.

Rihaan - WHAT! That bloody rascal was coming close to my sister that too forcefully. Please tell me the whole story and the whole act performed by them.

Yash narrated the whole story and the act.

Ishaan - This is unbearable I will just murder that raka.

Rihaan - I will just kick that Raka ass off
He took advantage of this situation now I understood. Now I will see him tomorrow. Please no one will tell any thing to my lovely sister. Did anyone else were coming closer to her Yash?
Please tell me truth.

Yash - I saw Raka who was evilly staring our sister and Yes I too warned Rishi before the play but I think after my warning he took it seriously. He was just acting and nothing else.

Rihaan - I think Rishi is a good boy. He's just friend of Tanu. But I will not leave that bastard Raka

Yash - Okay bro but please don't create scene.

All 4 bros - How can you say this? Our sister was being stared and touched by some evil person.And where were you?
Yash you can't care and protect our sister. We trust you and leave our sis to you so that you can take care of her. You failed from this task. (Screaming)

Yash - Sorry bro I'm really a bad bro.
(He gone to his room feeling guilty)

𝘠𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮

It was all dark curtains were closed and Yash was lying on his bed kreping a pillow on his face

Tanu - Yash bro Why are you crying? What's the matter.

Yash - I know I am not a good bro. I was unsuccessful to protect you to take care of you my lil sis

Tanu - who told you this shit? You are my one of the most lovable bro. I love you bro (side hugging).

Yash - Please tell the truth lil sis Are you hiding something from us? You can share it with me or Raka did anything to you.

Tanu - No bro nothing happened like that. And why will I hide anything from u.

Yash - I trust you sis

Tanu - Bro today I will sleep with you. I want a cuddle from my bro. Did you have any problem?

Yash - Why will I have?
(Tanu slept keeping her hand on his waist and face on his chest)

Suddenly Yash saw the red rashes in Tanu's neck.

Yash - What is there in your neck?
It's like someone has bitten hard

Tanu - No bro there are only some mosquitoes. I left my window glass open and I think they had biten my neck.

Yash- But yesterday it was not there. It's the bite of teeth
OMG! It's a hickey
Means you must have a boyfriend too
Now I will inform all of my bros what their baby sis is doing at their back.

Yash rushed to hall shouting and Tanya was running after him.

Ayaan - What happened why are shouting at midnight?

Ishaan - I have my imp lecture tomorrow and I have to arrive college at 5 and Yash why did you disturbed me.

Rihaan - (moaning) Didn't you know after eating eating a lot I need proper rest (angrily)

Sid - A doctor is never off of his duty. At clinic I have to look after my patient and after getting tired now I have to look after you Yash. What happened??

Yash - Few min later you all were scolding me I'm not a good bro I didn't cared my sis. You know what she is doing?

Ishaan- What?

Tanu pov
I don't want to get beaten up by my brothers. I have to run from here but what could I do.
Yes I will call Rishi and I will jump from the window.
But what will I tell my brother after that?
I have an idea I will write a letter for my brothers.

Dear bros  

I am going out without telling you in such long hours of night because my best friend had an accident and yes I have to go urgently so I exited without telling any of you. After she feels fine I will come home. Hope you understand bros

Your sis

Rishi - Helo Tanu why are you calling? What's the matter? Is everything fine?

Tanu - Yes but there is some emergency please take a bullet and meet me in the back yard of my house.

Rishi - Ok I am coming in five min

Tanu crawled over to the backyard and then jumped towards the garden she landed safely. She just sneaked out without telling any of her brothers

She heard the sound of bullet and there she saw Rishi.

Rishi - What's the matter babe.

Tanu - I will tell you that afterwards. First I want to go to the sea beach.

Rishi - Okay darling let's make our romantic date to sea beach

************************************

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜

𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗!!!!

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚎𝚜

𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜.

𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝

𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚜.

𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗
𝙱𝚢𝚎 𝙱𝚢𝚎

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚞𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚑𝚞𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚛𝚒