little angels

After Ayaan came home hoping that Ayesha would have gone.

Rihaan - Welcome Ayaan bro.

Ayaan didn't even uttered a word after he saw Rose and Henry.

Rose and Henry went towards Ayaan.

Rose - I want chocolate.... I want chocolate (she started whining stretching Ayaan's clothes cutely)

Henry - Hello Kharoos uncle we Want chocolates.

Ayaan was angry. So he slapped Rose tightly.

Thaddd!!!

Rose fell into ground and started crying
Ayesha rushed after she heard Rose crying.

She saw a tight red print of Ayaan's hand on Rose cute cheeks.

Rihaan picked Rose in his Arms and told Yash to bring ice to rub quickly to ease the pain.

Rihaan - What is the fault of this little girl Ayaan bro?? Why you beat her so hard??

Ayaan - It's my house and I will do whatever I want and whoever I want.

Yash - Ayaan bro if Tanya would be there in Rose place. Then also you will hit her terribly.

Ayaan - Shut up Yash. Is this the way to talk with elders. This manners I have given to you to disobey your elders.
And I hate children specially this type of stubborn children like their mother.

Henry - Now I understood why Tanya di left this Kharoos uncle. Because she also don't want to live with him.

Ayaan left and went to his room

Henry was consoling Rose.

After few moments

Rose stopped crying. But there was red marks over her cheek of Ayaan's hand.

Ayesha went into Ayaan's room.

Ayesha - How dare you to slap my daughter so badly. Don't you have heart to hit a cute baby. You are a stone and it's impossible to say about love to you.
Why you wrote that letter???
If you are so busy that you didn't have a second to even have a talk with me

Ayaan - After betraying me these words don't suits on you. You didn't even waited for me and get married and now you have two childrens. You know how much huch it feels hurt whenever I see your children. I never called you nor wrote any letter. You are such a gold digger when you heard about me being scientist of the year you came leaving your husband.

Ayesha - Those are my sister's children. And I have adopted them. And I am not any gold digger (handing over a letter).
Read this. This is the letter you sent to me and now I am leaving forever better not to see your face ever again.

Ayaan - What???
But why are u looking at their children.
And I haven't wrote any letter to you. Now I understand RIHAAN (angrily)

Rihaan - Yes Ayaan bro.

Ayaan - I told you to not to interfere in my personal life. Then why you wrote that false letter to Ayesha.

Rihaan - we don't want Ayaan bro that you always live alone that too because of us. We don't want you to live a loveless life.

Ayesha - Because their parents met with an accident and if you have any problems with them. Then I am leaving this house just like you can't leave your siblings for me and I also can't leave my sister's children for a liar. ( exiting the room).

Ayesha was packing her and Rosy and Henry stuff.

Rosy - Mausi maa I don't want to go. Rihaan and Yash chachu take good care of me. They love me. That gande uncle beat me but I should not have force him for chocolate maybe he doesn't like me

Henry - Yes mausi ma I know Ayaan uncle is gande uncle. But I want to live here Rihaan chachu is v nice and Yash chachu plays with me and he gifted me a cricket set. They love me v much.
I will not go mausi maa .

Ayesha - we will not live in this house. We are going to Paris. And whenever you both want you can meet Rihaan and Yash. But for now we are going.

Ayesha rushed towards the exit door.
Just then Rihaan came.

Rihaan - Ayesha di wait at least for me.

Ayesha - Stop it Rihaan what did you got after doing all this. Yes we were dating but not now. Ayaan never trusted me and a relationship without trust is worthless.

Ayaan realized his mistake. But it was too late now. He rushed towards the main gate.

Ayaan - No one can exit the house without my permission.

Ayesha was going to leave but Ayaan hold her hand.

Ayaan - You are as stubborn as you were back. Now you will stay with me forever. (Ayaan glared at Rihaan and he went)

Ayesha - Leave my hand. You know I am not your gf anymore.

Ayaan - Yeah now you are going to become my wife.

Ayesha - Stop dreaming I will not marry a liar and un trustful man who always doubts at me.

Ayaan - I came to meet you but I saw you with two children. I thought that you are married So I left. I am guilty and I know it was my mistake. I should have talk to you. But...
I am sorry Ayesha I should have talked to u once.

Ayesha - Well that's a relief at least you apologized and said you have committed a mistake. And it was you who broke the promise not me.

Ayaan - SORRY.

Rose and Henry came there. Ayaan went to them and handed two chocolates to them.

Ayaan - Sorry babies. You two are so cute. Now you two will forever stay with me. Sorry Rose I hit you will you not forgive.

Henry - See rose this uncle is not gande uncle. He gave chocolate to us. I will pray to god that Tanya did come back to him. No one wants to lose sisters.

Rose - I already forgave you sweet uncle and Thank you for the chocolate.

Ayaan - Aww. My cute little angels.
I love you both.

Ayaan kissed Rose cheeks and Ayesha stood there smiling.