Rishi's faith

The wedding is finished and everyone is tired.

So they are resting in their respective rooms.

In Ayaan and Ayesha room

Ayesha was sitting in the bed with a large veil on her face (i.e ghoongat) with her hands resting on her legs.

Ayaan friend was teasing him as this was their first night.

Ayaan went into the room and locked the door.

Ayaan went towards Ayesha and opened her ghoongat and started admiring her beautiful face.

Ayesha - Ayaan you can sleep on the bed it's better I sleep on sofa.

Ayaan - Why??? AYESHA WE ARE MARRIED NOW

Ayesha - (handing over a glass of milk)

Ayaan drank it in one go.

Ayesha - My friends were telling right I don't deserve you. You are a great scientist. You are awarded with scientist of the year. And I am just a simple history lecturer who has no relation with science.

Ayaan - YOU ARE MAD. So Dr. Ayesha Ayaan Malhotra you think that I am a great scientist and you are only a dumb lecturer. I remember in CLG you were the topper of your class. You scored 100/100 in history. And then you did MA and you did PHD in history with NET.
Who the gawar said you uneducated. Your which friend.

Ayesha - But.....yes Ayaan you are telling right every field has it's own value. You are a scientist and it is your passion. And my passion is to teach students.
If you don't mind can I do job here???

Ayaan - Yeah of course you can. I will not let you go sacrifice your career for me. You will do job here.
Tomorrow at morning you can go to verify your documents at St. Xavier college - It's the top clg.

Ayesha - Okkk but what are your plans for now.

Ayaan - Sleep. See Ayesha I am very tired now I need 8 hrs sleep. (Yawning).

Ayesha - What!!! You are sleeping on our first night.

Ayaan went to bed and acting as he is sleeping.

Ayesha - AYAAN (angrily)

Ayaan - What (teasing)

Ayesha - So you are teasing me???

Ayaan - Yes darling.

Ayesha - Now I will not talk to you.

Ayaan kissed Ayesha cheeks
Which were red due to blushing

And rest you can imagine I think I don't need to say 😏😏

In morning

Everyone was on the dining table except Ayaan and Ayesha.

Yash - Ayaan bro till now didn't get up. Wow it's a miracle. Everyday he used to scream at us to get up early and now he's sleeping.

Ishaan - Yash it's because Ayaan bro is newly married. Now bhabhi will decide when will Ayaan bro get up, eat,sleep.

Rihaan - Ayaan bro is going to become Joru Ka Gulam. Now bhabhi will control him like remote control.

Ayaan came and listened their conversation.

Ayaan - Rihaan you are also going to marry soon. And I am not Joru ka Gulam like you. Remember it's all because of you that I got married to Ayesha otherwise we would have never met each other.

Ayesha - Acha.... Ayaan so yesterday you broke my bedstead that was gifted by my parents.

Ayaan - Yeah I will buy you new. Don't worry. (Blushing)

Rihaan, Ishaan and Yash were giving them teasing look.

Ayesha - It's my first rasoi so I will make food for all of you. I will make sandwiches for you all now.

Yash - yeah first time bhabhi ke hath ka khana khayenge (excited)

Rihaan - Yes Yash I am also excited.

Ayesha - Rihaan, when is Sid going to come?

Rihaan - Don't know Bhabhi I didn't contacted him today.

Ayesha - I am really v naraz from him. He didn't came in my marriage and now he is also not present in my first rasoi.

Rihaan - Don't worry bhabhi he will come soon after completing his work.

Ayesha served the sandwiches to everyone.

Ishaan - Bhabhi it's so yummy. So tasty

Rihaan - Wow it's very nice bhabhi can I have some more

Ayesha - Sure Rihaan
(Giving some sandwiches)

Yash - Rihaan bro eat less you are looking like a bull otherwise shwetha di will not marry you. BTW bhabhi sandwiches was really excellent.

Ayesha - Thank you everyone
Rihaan who is Shwetha. Will you not tell me about her (raises eyebrows)

Yash - Bhabhi she is Rihaan's present gf and going to be wife.

Rihaan - Yash I think you need a tapli from my hand.

Yash - No Rihaan bro Thanks. My food is over Bye.

Ayaan - Where are you going Yash??

Yash - I am going to meet Rishi. It's a long time I have not seen him.

Rihaan - Hmmm go

Yash went to Rishi home.
Rishi was studying

Yash- Hello Rishi. You are studying.

Rishi - Hi Yash bro. You...here..

Yash - Actually I thought that you are going through depression. So I thought to visit you.

Rishi - Yash bro I was busy in my studies that's why I didn't went anywhere.

Yash - You know Ayaan bro got married yesterday.

Rishi - Wow that's a good news. You had sent me the invitation but because of my science project I forgotten.

Yash - Rishi I know you are not able to forget Tanya. But I advice you to move on. You are in depression and want to divert your mind by studying but I think you should go outside ur home and visit club and parties. I am not telling you to get addicted of these bad habits. But seeing your condition I think you should go there as a senior I am advising you. You should hang out this will freshen up your mood.

Rishi - Tanya is not died. I can feel she is alive and I will meet her. My heart says she is not died if I am breathing how can she die. I have faith on myself she is not dead

Yash - I advised you for your goodness baki it's your wish.