How you met

Song: Closure by Maroon 5 (I love this one but cold is my favorite maroon 5 song)

Reki🥺:

UPDATE: I FORGOT TO METNTION YOUR CHERRY'S YOUNGER BROTHER OK DJDHHJHAJGAHJCAH! AND I FORGOT LANGA NEVER MOVED BACK TO WHERE YOU WERE HE WAS ALWAYS IN CANADA SO LIKE-

Your actually langa's best friend. You two were besties since you were little. But then he moved away to Canada (I know thats not what happened but bear with me) . You found out he was back when he texted you. You were going to meet him. He said meet him at the skate park. "That's suspicious, that's weird" "Langa doesn't skate he snowboards" you thought as you were skating at the skate park and saw a redheaded boy and a very familiar hair color boy walking your way. You looked again and then you heard his voice. "L-LANGA!" You yell as you skate as fast as you can towards him.

"Y-Y/N!" He fell off the skateboard and he literally jumped on you causing you both to fall. "LANGA!" "(Y/N!)" "I missed you dude!" You say "I missed you too" he says getting off of you "so how've things been in canada" you ask. "It was great" "what about you" "pssh, boring as hell but skating has kept me entertained" You said "you skate?" Ask the red headed boy. "Yeah, do you?" You ask. "YEAH I DO!" he says getting all excited.

"Hang on, I felt like I've seen you before" he says squinting his eyes. "Come to think of it, yeah you look familiar too" "WAIT WE GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL!" You yell out of realization. "We do?" "Yeah, I kinda started being quiet and kept my distance from people when langa moved away so I'm just the Introvert boy in school no body knows anything about" "no one probably even knows what I look like because I'm always wearing my hoodie" You explain.  "oh" "Oh that's right I forgot to introduce myself" "I'm Reki!" He says giving you the biggest smile ever

HE IS BABY YOU CAN'T TELL ME OTHERWISE! "Hey do you guys wanna skate?" You ask"uh yeah actually that's why I told you to met us here" said langa. "Oh really ok then Langa let's see what you got" Langa gets on the skateboard and starts rolling himself on it with his hands. "Oh my gosh" you say pinching the bridge of you nose. "Yeah we haven't gotten far yet he can't even stand on it without falling" Reki says laughing. "Well then we have alot to teach him."

"We?" "Yeah I'm gonna help you help him" "Langa can be pretty reckless" you say rubbing the back of your neck. "That's fine by me that means we can all skate together then, right (Y/N)!" "yeah I guess so" "AAAUGHUGH!" *crash* "first we better go help langa" you say running towards him. "Yeah" he says following after.

Langa❄️:

You met him at school when he was new. "I'm Langa" "is that it" the teacher ask. "And I moved her from Canada" ... Cuz I forgot what tf I was bout to write.
"Langa go take a seat between Reki the one with the red hair and (Y/N) the one with the (hair color) hair"
He takes a seat next you both but for some reason looks at you. But you think nothing of it.

*Lunch time*
You and reki see Langa
(I forgot to mention you and reki are neighbors and you work together)
You catch him and say "Hi langa, I'm (y/n) and this is my friend Reki" you say smiling at him. He smiles back and introduces himself. "Can we sit with you?" Asked Reki. "Yeah sure I don't mind." "So what brings you here all the way from Canada?" You ask. "Well, I used to live here before but we had to move."

"Right now im trying to find a part time job to help with the bills"  "oh ok, you don't have to get into it if you don't want to." "OH HEY!" "How about you come with us after school and we can see if our boss will hire you" "REALLY YOU GUYS WOULD DO THAT FOR ME?!" "Yeah" You nod your head smiling. "T-thank you (Y/n) and Reki he says smiling.

Miya😻: You two met at a cat cafe. You were going there to play your game and get away from all the noises and people. You bump into someone and they fall over. "Ouch" you hear them say. You look down to see a  really small boy. "Oh sorry I didn't see you." you say feeling bad. "WATCH WHERE YOUR-" He starts yelling at you but then stops when he looks up at you.

"I-im sorry i should have been paying attention" "N-no no its fine really" "Is there a way i can make it up to you?" You ask. "I said its fi-" "PLEASE!" "hmmm, do you skate?" he ask. "Yeah i do" "well how about a beef then sound good?" "Yeah, loser has to buy the winner lunch." you say smirking. "Alright then see you there you slime" "bye- WAIT WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" 

Cherry🌸: (look at my bitch he so fine😌)

You two actually met in high school. You were apart of Adams skate gang and you skated against him. Ever since he saw you skate he's been inspired by you and loved to watch you skate. But sadly after high school you left to  go to America and you two haven't seen each other since. Ik this one's short im in school writing this on the school computer and this was at the top of my head.

Tadashi😌: Your Adam's older brother(WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!)
Since he was you and Adam's servant you two got along well. You two always skated together too. Then you both taught Adam how to skate. As you both grew up you created a strong bond.

Adam😙: so um this was hard.
You challenged him at S. It was a close match. You lose by a hair. However Adam was impressed by your skills. So eventually you got close. 

(AAAAAAAAAAH SORRY THE LAST COUPLE ONES ARE SHORT I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU ALL)