⚠️If the self harmed⚠️

Sensitive topic please don't read if you get triggered easily

Reki: you knew Reki was upset at the time but you didn't think he would hurt himself on purpose. You decided to surprise him to make him feel better after his fight with Langa. You being Langa's best friend and Reki's boyfriend at the same time, it was difficult to try an make them both feel better when they were upset with each other. You were just kinda I'm the middle. You walked in on him violently scratching/digging his nails into his skin making him bleed and leaving marks. You run towards him and hold his arms. "Reki please don't hurt yourself" you whisper. He looks at you with teary eyes and immediately starts crying. You just hugged him as he cried into your chest. Afterwards you fix him up and cuddle soothing him as he falls asleep in you arms.

Langa: You would have never seen this coming. You knew him and Reki had a fight so you told Reki to just go home and that you'll deal with Langa. You entered his house and you heard soft crying and banging coming from his room. You  look into his room and see him holding a his skateboard and hitting his leg with it repeatedly.  "LANGA!" you yell his name and he gets up to shut the door but you barge in and tackle him. You hug him as tightly as you can without hurting him. When you asked him why he would do this he said it was because he's a terrible friend because he broke his and Reki's promise. You kiss him and tell him that it was okay and that he shouldn't hurt himself over this. "Baby why would you do this to yourself?"  "Because if I get hurt I can't skate against Adam so that way I won't make him even more upset." "Baby that's not how it works, you don't have to hurt yourself over that. "I'm sure you two will work it out." You check his leg to see if it was damage badly and to your surprise his legs had bruises on it. You decided to carry him and lay him down on his bed. After treating his self inflicted injury the best you could you embrace him in a hug and cuddle him for the rest of the day.

IM SORRY Y'ALL NO MIYA AGAIN HE'S JUST TOO YOUNG FOR ALL THIS😭

Cherry: You caught him cutting himself. (Since Cherry has been seen wearing long sleeves literal through out the whole series I thought this would be easier)
You knew cherry always wore long sleeves but you didn't think he was hiding something since it was normal. One day you walked in on him cutting himself with a razor blade. You checked both his arms and cried when you saw his pretty arms were scarred.  He said because he has nothing else to give. This made you upset and angry. You told him he had everything to give and that he shouldn't let words or people get to him. He started crying as you comforted him. You kissed each and everyone if his scars to make him feel better. He fell asleep shortly after.

Tadashi: He was using a rope and rubbing it violently against his skin. He feels like it's his fault for everything that Adam does or that has happened to him. You told him that it can't be controlled and that it wasn't his fault to begin with. You bandaged him up and stayed by his side until he fell asleep. You of course had to talk with Adam about this. Adam acted like he didn't care but deep down he felt bad that his friend was hurting themselves over him and his actions. Tadashi told you that Adam came to him and apologized. Of course Tadashi didn't know why though. He recovered pretty quickly too. (The reasons I added Friends was because in the ep 11 dub Adam called Tadashi his friend and I cried TwT)

Adam: He was hitting himself with a ruler (please don't think this is funny). Since Adam never experienced real love and he thinks love is pain he tried to "love himself" he said that his aunt's don't give him ask much love anymore not that he's older. It's really sad tbh. When you stopped him he was confused as of why you would stop him. You knew that no matter what you said he wouldn't understand sadly so you just told him that you'll give him all the love he needs. Of course he was happy with that but you were sad for him.

Sorry this is terrible y'all I'm rushing to update