You Accidentally hurt him

First This popped up randomly so yeah

When I say hurt this will include physically emotionally or mentally
I low-key ran out of ideas too so.
Second: This was supposed to be an Adam Oneshot  but it was too short so then I came up with a better idea.

Reki: You and him got in an argument about Langa breaking his promise. Of course you being Langa's best friend and Reki's boyfriend, you couldn't help much with the situation. You were just there in the Middle. While you two were arguing you said "really?" "That's how you feel, well then I'll go ahead and walk out of your life like everyone else" realizing what you said you immediately went to him and hugged him tightly Apologizing over and over again as he cried.

Langa: You were in a bad mood and he was trying to make you feel better. He notcied you were off all day, he tried talking to you but you just ignored him. He asked Reki if he knew what was up but he had no clue. He left you alone until it was time to go home from school.  He followed you home and tried to let himself in your house and you pushed him away and he fell backwards on your house steps hurting his ankle. "Hey babe tell me what's wrong" "Leave me alone" "not until you talk to me first" "I said leave me ALONE!" "UWAH- AAAH!" "OH SHIT LANGA IM SORRY LOVE!" "I didn't mean it" you picked him up and carried him to your room.

Miya: You were playing just dance and hit him in the face with the wii remote. (This has happened so many times bro) "OW!" "YOU IDIOT T-that hurt" "OH MY GOSH BABE IM SO SORRY!" You immediately grab his face and plant kisses all over it.

Cherry: you Accidentally pulled his hair. You and him got into a little conflict and it turned bad real quick. It was about him wanting to race Adam. You told him that it's not worth it. He of course didn't care and still wanted to anyways. He walked off to go to S when you out of thought pulled his hair rather harshly. "Now if you'll exscuse me I'll be going now" "no you won't"  "AH- HEY THAT HURTS!"  "LET GO OF ME RIGHT NOW!-" "IM SO SORRY CHERRY DROP!" "I- I didn't mean it I'm sorry" you say kissing his head and rubbing it. You fix his hair and you both make your way to S (ty AceWildCard1020 for the idea)

Tadashi: You Accidentally let out your violent side. You being Adam's brother you both were violent but you just controlled your better than him, but when it did show you were even worse than him. He was worried about Adam and his way if skating. He became too fixacted on him and you didn't like it. "Why are you always so focused on him?" "He can take care of himself!" "No stop babying him!"  You ended up grabbing him by the neck as he flinched and winced. "Ah!" "Holy shit I'm sorry Tadashi" "I-i didn't mean it"

Adam: You had gotten into a little argument. Some hurtful things were said that's weren't meant to be said or heard so it was pretty bad. He had went to walk away from you when you roughly grabbed his arm out of pure anger. He winces In pain and snatches his arm away from you as he rubs the one you grabbed. You realized what you did and apologized while you hugged him. "I-im sorry I didn't mean to..." You looked at his arms and saw he was bleeding a little. "Oh shit, I'm sorry" "it's fine" "no it's not I hurt you because I was being selfish." "I said it's fine-" " And I said it's not!" You shout. You sigh and lead him to the bed. You go to the bathroom in your room get some bandages and clean the blood off before wrapping it up. After you finish you rub and kiss his arms. You cuddled for the rest of the night.

I just noticed that I made everyone else physical except Reki.