They prank you

Hehehehehe

Reki:
Who he did the prank with: Langa ofc
How he did it: He waited till after school at his job.
What kind of prank he did: A Cheating prank.

Reki told Langa that he wanted to prank you and that he needed his help. Langa agreed to help him and they planned it after school.

3rd person pov: You went over to Reki and Langa and asked if they wanted to skate with you this afternoon. They said no because they were busy with work. You told them it was ok and that you'll see them later. They rushed out of school and you started skating to the skate park. As you started skating you got bored quickly because you were alone. You decided to head to Dope Sketch and wait for Reki and Langa to finish. When you arrived you saw Mr. Oka at the counter but you couldn't find Reki or Langa. "Hey Mr. Oka, have you seen Reki or Langa?" You ask. "Yeah I saw them a few minutes ago but they came rushing in." He says. "Oh really okaaay?" "Try cheaking the storage room" "ok thanks sir" you head to the storage room and right before you open the door you hear giggling. It sounded like Reki and Langa. You then heard Reki say  "Shhs Langa be quiet we don't wanna get caught by Mr. Oka" "ok sorry baby" BABY?! You yell in your mind. "I love you Langa" "I love you too Reki" *fake kissing noises* You burst open the door and see Reki pinned to the wall with his arms wrapped around his neck while Langa is holding him against the wall. It looked like they were kissing!.
"R-REKI?!" Reki jumps and let's go of langa. ""(M-MALE NAME?!) "How could you Reki?" "I love you so much and you just thorw me away like that?" You say in disbelief. "(M-MALE NAME!) IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" You look at Langa. "AND YOU HOW COULD YOU?!" "MY VERY OWN BEST FRIEND FOR MY WHOLE LIFE!" (Male name) "What could you possibly want right now Reki" "it was a prank. Your face flushed red/ got hot. You felt so embarrassed. "I'm sowwey babe" says Reki hugging a now embarrassed (male name).

Langa:
Who he did it with: No one
His prank: mad at you prank.
He waited till after School.
He planned this two days before. He decided that he would ignore you all day at school and at S. Since No one knew about his prank it was even better.

3rd Person pov.
Langa was ignoring you for two days now. You didn't know what you did or what was going on. You asked him repeatedly but he didn't answer. Reki asked too but he also didn't answer.
You called him after school and he declined your calls and read your text but never replied. You then went over to his house. And knocked on the door. He didn't open it so you got the spare key he gave you and let yourself in. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN HE-" Oh right, I gave you a spare key" he says face palming. "Babe what's the matter what did it do?" You say on the verge of tears. "He saw your glossy eyes and immediately ran towards you and kissed you. "Aw I'm not mad babe it was just a prank." "Please don't cry" "o-oh haha nice one"

Miya: seriously Miya doesn't have time for that he too busy playing games 🙄✋🏾

Cherry:
Who he pranked you with: Joe
What kind of prank he did: Crying prank/ignore (I changed this bcuz I realized how fucking stupid it was so yeah it's gonna be short)
You had just got home after getting some groceries when you heard a weird noise upstairs. You went up there to your room but the door was closed. You lean against it and heard the sound again but more clear. "was he, CRYING!?" who the hell did this to him. You busy in and he jumps and looks at you but quickly looks away wiping his "tears" "Karou what's wrong?" No reply. "Babe?" No reply. "Um are you ok-" before you finsihed he put his head on your chest and started "crying" again. You put your arms around him as you rub his back. As you hugged him you felt him jerk up. You looked at him but you couldn't see his face. You then realized he was shaking. "H-HEY! HONEY WHAT HAPPENED?!"  He kept shaking until he lifts his head up and you see him laughing. "W-what the hell?!" "Gotcha" "that's not funny Karou!" You say pouting. "Yeah yeah I'm sorry" "just don't do that again I was worried" "aww ok" he gives your smooch on the cheek and you two watch a movie. Yay I actually updated this without stopping.

Tadashi: who he did the prank with: Adam
What kind of prank he did: Lost his voice prank (ok my little sister did this to our other little sister and she cried 😂😂)
He let adam in on the prank so it can be more believable since Tadashi can be very quiet at times. But however the prank didn't last long.
You saw Adam and Tadashi coming into the living room and greeted them. "Hey guys" "Hello my dear brother" says Adam smiling. "Mhmm" "hey babe" you say. You didn't get a response. "Um babe?" Still no response. "Hey is everything alright?" You ask. "Oh With Tadashi?" "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you he lost his voice." "What, how?"  Adam just shurgged. "Is that true baby?" You ask Tadashi and he'd nods his head in agreement. "Oh is that so?" You say walking towards Tadashi. "Well then if that's the case then we can have all the fun we want until you get your voice back" you say in a seductive tone. Tadashi looked at you face red and eyes wide. You pick him up and carry him to your room. "Your voice isn't gonna be the only thing not working tommorow" "KINKYYYY!" Yells Adam.
You start kissing Tadashi on his neck and he lets out a small moan. He then gives you completely in fear of you damaging his legs. "A-AH S-STOP!" "I-IT WAS A P-PRANK!" "DAMNIT TADASHI YOU COULDN'T JUST TAKE IT!?" Yells Adam. "I'm sorry but I want to be able to walk tommorow." "Nevermind that, your really about lose your voice for real" You say licking you lips. "Shit" whispers Tadashi. "Welp imma go now have fuuuun~" says Adam closing and locking the door.
Adam felt proud to have an older brother like you.

Adam: Moaning someone else's name prank.
Who he did it with: Tadashi he didn't have a choice)
You had went to the store to buy yourself some (favorite food) because you are all of it. You texted Adam and told him that you were going out. He texted back saying ok and with that you left. When you got out of the store you texted Adam but he didn't answer . You called him too but still didn't answer. You got suspicious do you called Tadashi but he didn't answer or reply either.
When you got back you didn't hear anything. "Hello!" You shout through the house. Still nothing. You then hear a weird noise upstairs so you head there to see where it was coming from. As you get closer you heard Adam. It sounded like he was moaning. You thought nothing of it at first because he's always like this but then you heard him moan a name. And it wasn't yours. It was Tadashi's. You put your ear on the closed door and listen. "T-tadashi it feels so good Mmm" you didn't want to believe it so you called Adam's phone and you hear it ringing from the other side of the door. "Mr. Ainosuke, (male name is calling)" you hear Tadashi say. You were stunned at this point. You thought he just said Tadashi's name but Tadashi was actually in there. "L-let it ring and fuck me." Says Adam. "Yes sir." You hear the bed frame hit the wall and Adam starts moaning again. After this you burst in to see Adam laying on the bed and Tadashi Moving the bed frame back and forth hitting the wall. "Oh hello there" "Ah I see" "you thought it would be funny to prank Daddy?" You say in a sexy tone. "Y-yeah" "Tadashi do you mind giving us some alone time?" You ask. "I-i uh yes I'll be going now" "I'm sorry Mr. Ainosuke!" He says bowing then leaving. You turn back to Adam and look at him. "Now let's see how loud you can get"

AHHHH SORRY ITS TERRIBLE BUT I  HOPE YOU ENJOYED!