🔪Them as a yandere/what type of yandere they would be

First off Langa looks hot AF In the picture above.
This chapter will include what type of yandere they are and who they'd kill.
Since There are four major types of Yandere characters, each different, though disturbing all the same.

Reki: I feel as if he'll be the He'd be the Isolating and Eliminating kind
The major one everyone thinks about. Will attack rivals, or even their crush, if pushed too far. And Through any means makes it so they're the only one there love will be around to make sure you don't leave or anyone tried to take you away. And he'll make sure of it
If he killed someone it would be Adam because he doesn't want him hurting you and/or taking interest in you like he did with Langa.(not like that y'all I mean as in the whole Adam and eve thing)

Langa: If feel like because he's so nice He'd be the Submissive and Manipulative kind.
He'd Have all the love towards one person and will carry out any act asked of them and makes sure he's the only one who can make you feel happy
If he killed someone he'd kill Miya because since he's always saying around with you. Like when he hits you or something he'd get pissed but it wouldn't show anywhere on his body (basically yuno-💀)

Miya: He be the Isolating kind. He already doesn't like you being around others so he'll do anything to keep it that way.
If he killed someone it'd be Langa. He feel as if Langa might take him away from you because he's always near you.

Cherry: Since he's a smart boy and his looks throw off his personality I think he'd be the Manipulative kind. He Focuses on working a series of situations to prevent losing their love. He'll literally make a while death plan for his target. He'd get their address and full name their work place and I'd numbers.
If he killed someone it would be Joe for being Joe tbh I'm SORRY.

Tadashi: I feel like since he has no emotion towards anything or certain things He'd be the Isolating and Submissive kind.
Through any means makes it so they're the only one there love will be around.
If he killed someone it'd be Adam because he wants you two to be alone without worrying about someone to take you away.

Adam: He'd be the Eliminating and Manipulative kind
The major one everyone thinks about. Will attack rivals, or even their crush, if pushed too far. Focuses on working a series of situations to prevent losing their love.
If he killed someone he'd kill Cherry because Cherry would always try to race you every chance he got.