👻🎃What yall do for Halloween 🎃👻

I'm sorry for not updating this one I've not only been busy with my other books but I've been busy with life too.

I started my first year of highschoool and within the first 2 weeks it wasn't so good I had drama already. And my first day was terrible too I didn't feel good at all since I got the 2nd dose of the coivid shot the day before school. I was shaking and shit and I felt hot and I could barley walk but yet I still went to school. But yeah life has just been jumping me lately I'm not going to discontinue this book but it will have really slow updates it's just hard for me me done ideas sometimes. Espcially since I don't have free time I literally have to stay up late just to update because I don't want to upset yall.

Reki🥺
You two went as Mario and Luigi.  Since his hair is already red. You went with his little sisters and Langa and Miya tagged along. Ofc you skateboarded there. After your bags got full you all went home and cuddled while eating candy. You guys had a great time.

Langa❄️
Candy candy candy. He's all about the free candy. He didn't dress up tho he just went up to the houses🤣. You thought that this was so cute. And you were surprised when he actually got candy from all of them.

Miya😻
This boy wanted to play games the hold time but you dragged him out of the house. He dressed up as a cat and you carried him while he played games.
Win win for both of you

Cherry🌸
Didn't want to. Until he came up with an idea to scare Joe. Joe is a scardy cat he just acts tough. And only cherry knows him well enough to know what gives him goosebumps. You both had fun

Tadashi😌
You both were passing out candy to to little ones. You dressed up as Men in black since he literally already looks like that. Adam joined it too ofc.

Adam😙
Yall scared people ofc. But yall had to sneak out. You hid behind trees and waited for people to walk by. As fast as he is he scared the living shit out of people. He really enjoyed himself